25 February Updates: The Inferno, added privacy, dual CC improvements

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Church
Premium Donator

Re: 25 February Updates: The Inferno, added privacy, dual CC improvements

Post by Church » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:47 pm

Hiphop98 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:44 pm this updtae is pointless, imo inferno should not be added without pray flicking. pray flicking is a skill mainly used in the inferno to complete it successfully. on the other hand we dont have pray flicks, pathing is fked and you cant even safe spot without getting hit. ive not made it to tripple jad, but think about it theoreticly how are you meant to do 3x jads without pray flicking. i understand you tried to do a good thing introducing inferno but at the the end of the day making it a comp requirement is stupid, making people quit the game. i myself enjoy the inferno however dont get any enjoyment not being able to tank a blob via pray flicking. im fuming.
someone already finished it mate
it's doable

Dr00
Premium Donator

Post by Dr00 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:56 pm

Hiphop98 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:44 pm this updtae is pointless, imo inferno should not be added without pray flicking. pray flicking is a skill mainly used in the inferno to complete it successfully. on the other hand we dont have pray flicks, pathing is fked and you cant even safe spot without getting hit. ive not made it to tripple jad, but think about it theoreticly how are you meant to do 3x jads without pray flicking. i understand you tried to do a good thing introducing inferno but at the the end of the day making it a comp requirement is stupid, making people quit the game. i myself enjoy the inferno however dont get any enjoyment not being able to tank a blob via pray flicking. im fuming.
agree on everything in what he said

Korasi2
Premium Donator

Post by Korasi2 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:32 pm

love this update :)

Raj
Developer

Post by Raj » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:38 pm

Are you talking about prayer switching or prayer flicking? Prayer switching is in fact in the game. Prayer flicking isn't, but it also has no impact on your ability to kill things, just the number of prayer points you have after, which is made up for by super prayers, at least sort of

Nickrock234
Honor Player

Post by Nickrock234 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:54 pm

Should add a warning on teleports while inside the inferno. Safeguard against accidental tp's.
Mike wrote:Calling someone a smartass isn't offensive, especially when he's actually being a smartass.

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:57 pm

Nickrock234 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:54 pm Should add a warning on teleports while inside the inferno. Safeguard against accidental tp's.
Should post a suggestion. ;)

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:06 pm

Hiphop98 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:44 pm ...we dont have pray flicks, pathing is fked and you cant even safe spot without getting hit...
If there's any bugs within the minigame, please post this in the appropriate section with as much detail as possible so that we can reproduce and eventually fix the issue.

This is probably the thousanth time that I hear a player with complaints which are so vague that they serve no purpose whatsoever and don't help us in the slightest bit, and for the thousanth time, please post a proper damn bug report with enough info in it so that we can actually do something about it. We greatly appreciate constructive criticism and detailed bug reports, they help the server improve and grow and help us to lift PkHonor to greatness.

Complaining that "pathing is fked" gets us nowhere.

Nazuths
Developer

Post by Nazuths » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:55 pm

I really like this update!

Thank you so much!

Pvm is fun
Premium Donator

Post by Pvm is fun » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:44 pm

Thanks for the update!!!

Isaac