Vorkath - Community Bossing Event

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Rapsey
Sysadmin

Re: Vorkath - Community Bossing Event

Post by Rapsey » Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:27 pm

On the flip side, if the community isn't putting much effort in because the rewards are mediocre, then you also don't need to put in much effort to compete for those mediocre rewards. After all the top X rewards are handed out regardless of whether the main goal is reached.

Elon musky
Premium Donator

Post by Elon musky » Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:32 pm

All of your arguments are irrelevant until @Iron adam gives me the Mole event I was promised.

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:09 pm

Elon musky wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:32 pm All of your arguments are irrelevant until @Iron adam gives me the Mole event I was promised.
Don’t do that to us.... lmao let us get a nex or Sara event, even bandos? I’ll cri if it’s mole event

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:19 pm

Will be ok2 wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:09 pm
Elon musky wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:32 pm All of your arguments are irrelevant until @Iron adam gives me the Mole event I was promised.
Don’t do that to us.... lmao let us get a nex or Sara event, even bandos? I’ll cri if it’s mole event
Not every event, arguably not even most events, should be enemies that have really good loot (like nex) or loot you specifically want on your HCIM easier. Promoting the fighting of the less common bosses is a positive side effect of these events regardless of if the goal is met.

Elon musky
Premium Donator

Post by Elon musky » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:30 pm

The mole event would be a no burrowing Mole event, so they can’t run, but they will have boosted health.

But honestly, Adam told me to suggest this because he has a bunch of metal spades he’s trying to merch, so a mole event would increase demand and he can make a quick buck.

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:08 pm

Church wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:19 pm
Not every event, arguably not even most events, should be enemies that have really good loot (like nex) or loot you specifically want on your HCIM easier. Promoting the fighting of the less common bosses is a positive side effect of these events regardless of if the goal is met.
Smh. Me suggesting these events have nothing to do with my wants for my HCIM, but respectfully me enjoying the bosses and being able to put up with long hours grinding them, I would recommend doing a Corp even again however that was one of more recent events so it’s probably not a great idea.

Stale fish1
Wise One

Post by Stale fish1 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:54 pm

Rapsey wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:27 pm On the flip side, if the community isn't putting much effort in because the rewards are mediocre, then you also don't need to put in much effort to compete for those mediocre rewards. After all the top X rewards are handed out regardless of whether the main goal is reached.
You're not wrong, still first place loot is like 2b if that haha (Not a lot of that stuff is valuable)