20 December Updates: Alch prices, donator store discount, ironman donations and bank slots

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Re: 20 December Updates: Alch prices, donator store discount, ironman donations and bank slots

Post by Troll n roll » Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:40 pm

I'm sorry. Am I reading this wrong? I cannot be the only one that thinks 5k credits is absurd for a measly 50 bank slots? That's 34 euros (or 25b at current price) for 50 slots. And then 10k for another 50?
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.

Explozionz
Premium Donator

Re: 20 December Updates: Alch prices, donator store discount, ironman donations and bank slots

Post by Explozionz » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:21 pm

Troll n roll wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:40 pm I'm sorry. Am I reading this wrong? I cannot be the only one that thinks 5k credits is absurd for a measly 50 bank slots? That's 34 euros (or 25b at current price) for 50 slots. And then 10k for another 50?
Personally, for me, I think the first 50 bank spaces should be free and then the additional from that point forward cost. I think giving people 1 to start free would be more ideal than making them pay straight away.

Other concern is that the grind now for new iron-men is going to be a lot tougher for achieving donator or premium. 2b gold and 2k pkp before was perfect but now to achieve that gold amount is going to be a little tougher and longer which might be off putting.

E l y
Premium Donator

Post by E l y » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:37 pm

Not so sure about this update :o

Nazuths
Developer

Post by Nazuths » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:44 pm

Mike wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:18 pm There has been a lot of community discussion on the topic and the idea of trading in a custom whip (plus an additional cost) in return for another whip ultimately had the most support, that's why we went with it. None of the alternatives had nearly as much support.
In this thread it appears to me that adding it to the droptable of Raids 1 & 2 was more in favour over adding it to a store the way it is implemented now, what was exactly the reason for this choice?

I personally dislike this part of the update so much, it now only takes an average of 50 elite\master caskets to obtain a chaos whip (given you have the funds on your main to pay for the credits). 50 elite\masters for the best item an ironman can possibly obtain, seems so disproportionate.

Flo motion
Premium Donator

Post by Flo motion » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:27 am

Meh... dboots alch for 400k now and nobody buys on ge. Good update I guess

James
Premium Donator

Post by James » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:37 am

Troll n roll wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:40 pm I'm sorry. Am I reading this wrong? I cannot be the only one that thinks 5k credits is absurd for a measly 50 bank slots? That's 34 euros (or 25b at current price) for 50 slots. And then 10k for another 50?
worry not, you are reading this post correctly. apology accepted

sincerely, cady bars

Monys
Forum Addict

Post by Monys » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:50 am

Not a really big fan of this update. Purchasing bank spaces on an ironman for that much is insane. It should be linked to how we can buy donor + prem for 2b + 2k pkp.

Remember to ::vote for "Mony" ingame

Proud member of PkHonor

Lykos
Premium Donator

Post by Lykos » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:11 am

Amazing job and great decisions made from the devs.
Ignore the kids that are whining, they are the same people who sit and hoard items, refusing to stimulate the economy!
THE DISCONTINUED-DRIVEN RUNESCAPE PRIVATE SERVER

Rest In Peace Lieven

Elon musky
Premium Donator

Post by Elon musky » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:19 am

Monys wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:50 am Not a really big fan of this update. Purchasing bank spaces on an ironman for that much is insane. It should be linked to how we can buy donor + prem for 2b + 2k pkp.
Ironmen are actually the only people who have no choice but to use this feature if they need it.

Normal accounts can just create multiple accounts and trade items freely between accounts for unlimited bank space.

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:40 am

Why is it so damn expensive to add bank slots. z.z
Either make it so you can upgrade with coins or do something about this weird dependency and increase in value of Dono creds.