18 November Updates: Bank & Grand Exchange improvements

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Jon
Honor Player

Re: 18 November Updates: Bank & Grand Exchange improvements

Post by Jon » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:54 pm

Rapsey wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:49 pm
Church wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:36 pm What are the chances we could add some kind of toggle to this? The new bank UI hurts the known efficient patterns for efficient con training.
Slim to nonexistent.
Con Nerf update 2020. Yay.

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:56 pm

Jon wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:54 pm Con Nerf update 2020. Yay.
Would you mind explaining to me how this nerfs con?

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:00 pm

Rapsey wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:56 pm
The same way they nerfed me in pking and tob by moving the interface when we were used to the old layout and not allowing us to change it back

Jon
Honor Player

Post by Jon » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:01 pm

Rapsey wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:56 pm
Sure. So before the bank interface update, you could position your camera angle in such a way that you could click the butler and then click in the same spot to quickly load your construction preset and close the bank. with this method you could get a decent amount of exp per hour, maybe 25m or so.
Now the bank interface is longer, preventing you from doing this. you now have to move your mouse to the preset button after opening the bank. This is slower and harder to get into a consistent rythm with, making it a construction nerf.

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:10 pm

Jon wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:01 pm Sure. So before the bank interface update, you could position your camera angle in such a way that you could click the butler and then click in the same spot to quickly load your construction preset and close the bank. with this method you could get a decent amount of exp per hour, maybe 25m or so.
Now the bank interface is longer, preventing you from doing this. you now have to move your mouse to the preset button after opening the bank. This is slower and harder to get into a consistent rythm with, making it a construction nerf.
You can totally still do that if you make your client window smaller...

Jon
Honor Player

Post by Jon » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:13 pm

Rapsey wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:10 pm
Jon wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:01 pm Sure. So before the bank interface update, you could position your camera angle in such a way that you could click the butler and then click in the same spot to quickly load your construction preset and close the bank. with this method you could get a decent amount of exp per hour, maybe 25m or so.
You can totally still do that if you make your client window smaller...
Not in the way you could before.
You used to be able to keep your camera angle the same and click in the same spot for the butler + preset. And click in the bottom of your client (resizable mode) to remove and build benches quickly. You can no longer do this, making cons training slower.
Does this make sense? I can make a video when I get home.

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:35 pm

Jon wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:13 pm Not in the way you could before.
You used to be able to keep your camera angle the same and click in the same spot for the butler + preset. And click in the bottom of your client (resizable mode) to remove and build benches quickly. You can no longer do this, making cons training slower.
Does this make sense? I can make a video when I get home.
Maybe I don't fully understand what you mean by "click in the bottom of your client to remove and build benches quickly" but I don't see the difference...
Spoiler: show
Or if you'd rather click at the bottom:
Spoiler: show
Idk maybe I'm stupid? Surely you had to move your mouse to remove/build the bench before as well?

Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Post by Troll n roll » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:26 am

Cool and all, but where's the added bank space?
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.

Jayden
Game Administrator

Post by Jayden » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:54 am

Troll n roll wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:26 am Cool and all, but where's the added bank space?
this, ive never felt so baited in my life seeing 2000 bank space even though i understand why we cant have that much
May the Big tiddy goth bitches surround you forever, Fly High my friend.<3

Thoby
Developer

Post by Thoby » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:38 am

Pkh takeover wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:54 am
Troll n roll wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:26 am Cool and all, but where's the added bank space?
this, ive never felt so baited in my life seeing 2000 bank space even though i understand why we cant have that much
As Mike mentioned ingame, consider the screenshot a sneakpeek of an upcoming update. Originally we wanted to include the increased bankspace in this update, but Rapsey and Mike still need to modify the database structure to support this (and they haven't decided yet on a price).

Should come very soon though! ;)
Feel free to send me a message, I'd gladly have a chat!
Image Image