18 November Updates: Bank & Grand Exchange improvements

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Jayden
Game Administrator

Re: 18 November Updates: Bank & Grand Exchange improvements

Post by Jayden » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:40 am

Thoby wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:38 am
Pkh takeover wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:54 am
Troll n roll wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:26 am Cool and all, but where's the added bank space?
this, ive never felt so baited in my life seeing 2000 bank space even though i understand why we cant have that much
As Mike mentioned ingame, consider the screenshot a sneakpeek of an upcoming update. Originally we wanted to include the increased bankspace in this update, but Rapsey and Mike still need to modify the database structure to support this (and they haven't decided yet on a price).

Should come very soon though! ;)
whoa, i really thought it was just off limits and i accepted that completely, you've just made my day :D
May the Big tiddy goth bitches surround you forever, Fly High my friend.<3

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:40 pm

Thoby wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:38 am
Pkh takeover wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:54 am
Troll n roll wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:26 am Cool and all, but where's the added bank space?
this, ive never felt so baited in my life seeing 2000 bank space even though i understand why we cant have that much
As Mike mentioned ingame, consider the screenshot a sneakpeek of an upcoming update. Originally we wanted to include the increased bankspace in this update, but Rapsey and Mike still need to modify the database structure to support this (and they haven't decided yet on a price).

Should come very soon though! ;)
I can help you guys to decide on a price if you need help :afro:

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:29 pm

So with the old UI this is how I did con. I would stand here at this angle, and I would both be able to single click the banker to open and load preset and then move my mouse to where it is in this spot and just "right click, left click, right click, left click" while holding down the number 3 button to instantly build and remove. So to do con, you'd only need to click two different spots for training.
Spoiler: show
5 Iron has found a way to do it with the new UI but I haven't tried it yet myself.

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:34 pm

Sorry for double post, for those curious here's 5 Iron's way of doing it.

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:04 pm

Tried it myself just to see if it's still possible. Took like 10 seconds to find the right position to do it so not exactly hard. But this was my first (and only) attempt so maybe there's more elegant positions for it.
So basically no construction nerf at all.

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:56 pm

Rapsey wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:04 pm Tried it myself just to see if it's still possible. Took like 10 seconds to find the right position to do it so not exactly hard. But this was my first (and only) attempt so maybe there's more elegant positions for it.
So basically no construction nerf at all.
But look at the differences in the set ups. Mine specifically uses the resize window pulled around along the X axis to have an open area. You're right by the buttons, the increase accuracy needed makes this particular set up useful, 5 Irons is the best I've been able to see so far with also limited testing. There's no going back now anyway, so ultimately we'll just have to do it how it is

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:49 pm

Church wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:56 pm But look at the differences in the set ups. Mine specifically uses the resize window pulled around along the X axis to have an open area. You're right by the buttons, the increase accuracy needed makes this particular set up useful, 5 Irons is the best I've been able to see so far with also limited testing. There's no going back now anyway, so ultimately we'll just have to do it how it is
Smh no need to turn this into a "whose is the better setup" contest. I explicitly said mine wasn't the most elegant example. I could've easily put it in the gap as well but I cbf'd to record another GIF. All I wanted to do here wss test it for myself and provide an animation so that everyone who isn't a die-hard con junkie can understand what we're talking about.

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:23 pm

I would like to formally apologize to Rapsey and Thoby. I originally thought this was a nerf and had a knee jerk reaction because I was worried about how it might affect my willingness to do construction.

After a bit of testing I can now say that this was actually a buff, not a nerf. I'm able to do more exp per hour than I was before, a noticeable amount.

Best update ever, I will hide in a hole for a week to atone.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:11 pm

haha church embarrassed and exposed! @Monys @Nazuths

Monys
Forum Addict

Post by Monys » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:40 pm

Iron adam wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:11 pm haha church embarrassed and exposed! @Monys @Nazuths
Hahah he should just resign now. He trash talked our lords and saviors and the community is not okay with this

Remember to ::vote for "Mony" ingame

Proud member of PkHonor