Should UIM players be able to participate in bonus XP events?

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.

Should UIM players be able to participate in bonus XP events?

Yes, allow participation for all skills starting tomorrow
67%
Yes, allow participation for all skills but only after this bonus XP weekend
No votes
Yes, allow participation starting tomorrow but exclude a few specific skills (please specify which skills in a reply to this post)
8%
Yes, allow participation but only after this bonus XP weekend and exclude a few specific skills (specify which skills in a reply to this post)
No votes
No, do not allow any participate at all
25%

Total votes: 48

Brant
Fanatic

Re: Should UIM players be able to participate in bonus XP events?

Post by Brant » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:19 pm

Thierryu1 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:59 pm No Construction. That's the biggest prestigious skill uim can do :)

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:21 pm

The underdog wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:25 pm Ok. So you want to plan ahead with xp events. I suppose it'd be more of a pain than a blessing. Say you now fomo stack up ur cons fetching or whatever in anticipation of an event that maybe comes in a month or maybe in a year. I'd personally be annoyed by fomo playing with such limited storage space. But I don't play uim so if yall think you can ez handle the fomo be my guest.
Could circumvent fomo stacks by excluding non gathering skills I suppose. But that might be a lot to the point of may as well not do xp events at all for uim.

Clarification of what a fomo stack would be: You're getting a lot of skilling supplies but you have so many that you kind of don't want to use them yet and want to wait for an xp event.
#Justice4Church

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:00 pm

The underdog wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:21 pm
The underdog wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:25 pm Ok. So you want to plan ahead with xp events. I suppose it'd be more of a pain than a blessing. Say you now fomo stack up ur cons fetching or whatever in anticipation of an event that maybe comes in a month or maybe in a year. I'd personally be annoyed by fomo playing with such limited storage space. But I don't play uim so if yall think you can ez handle the fomo be my guest.
Could circumvent fomo stacks by excluding non gathering skills I suppose.
It's one of the possibilities that's on the table, but it doesn't look like a lot of people are in favor of this idea.