24 July Updates: The Collection Log

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Iron blix
Premium Donator

Re: 24 July Updates: The Collection Log

Post by Iron blix » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:40 pm

Right click respawns.....oh my heart. It overflows with joy. @Thoby I love you.

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:58 pm

Interface looks sexy as hell, iron out the missing items and I think we will have a very much used new update right here! Hopefully more PoH updates in the future :)

Thoby
Developer

Post by Thoby » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:28 am

Blixie wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:40 pm Right click respawns.....oh my heart. It overflows with joy. @Thoby I love you.
<3

Btw, huge shoutout to @Rapsey for reviewing this action packed update! He is a lot to thank for this.
Feel free to send me a message, I'd gladly have a chat!
Image Image

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:30 am

Thierryu1 wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:58 pm Interface looks sexy as hell, iron out the missing items and I think we will have a very much used new update right here! Hopefully more PoH updates in the future :)
If you guys can tell us which items should be added to the collection log, we'll be happy to add them.

Raj
Developer

Post by Raj » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:20 am

Mike wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:30 am
Thierryu1 wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:58 pm Interface looks sexy as hell, iron out the missing items and I think we will have a very much used new update right here! Hopefully more PoH updates in the future :)
If you guys can tell us which items should be added to the collection log, we'll be happy to add them.
Some GWD tabs have items that aren't on the table, like black shield (h4) from Graardor, and certain studded items.

Also, vet'ion doesn't drop Uncut Onyx

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:43 am

Sinhaza capes are not showing.
Skilling pets are not showing
Clue items are not showing(Magic Stones included)
I feel like Ceremonial should not be on the Nex droptable.
Tridents from kraken I believe are not showing.
Some PVM pets are missing(not sure which ones except supreme pet).
Sire items are missing, only the Unsired drops are showing.
The Warriors helmets from Dagannoth kings are not showing. Except Archers.
Zaros gs from Nex is not showing.
The amounts of Blood Vials and Zulrah scales does not make sense. I believe if it is a drop that has millions or thousands in the amount it will fuck up.
Brimstone chest items are not showing properly. It only shows the Ancient shards for me.
I'm also not sure what Miscellaneous means when I see only 35 brimstone keys there.
Also lastly, I don't think the Warrior tokens are counted correctly, probably same problem as with the blood vials and Zulrah scales.

That's it so far. Of course It's hard to remember drops from let's say Mystery boxes(also Adv) or master.
I'll let you know once I find more.

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:59 am

Thierryu1 wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:43 am
The amounts of Blood Vials and Zulrah scales does not make sense. I believe if it is a drop that has millions or thousands in the amount it will fuck up.
Brimstone chest items are not showing properly. It only shows the Ancient shards for me.
I'm also not sure what Miscellaneous means when I see only 35 brimstone keys there.
Also lastly, I don't think the Warrior tokens are counted correctly, probably same problem as with the blood vials and Zulrah scales.

That's it so far. Of course It's hard to remember drops from let's say Mystery boxes(also Adv) or master.
It's important to note some items simply were not logged. They don't appear because there's no actual record of obtainment.

Kalista
Honor Player

Post by Kalista » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:02 am

tridents are showing for me, supreme pet is showing for me, all the dag kings helms are showing for me, zaros is showing for me, zulrah scales are glitched yeah.

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:10 am

Kalista wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:02 am

tridents are showing for me, supreme pet is showing for me, all the dag kings helms are showing for me, Zaros is showing for me, Zulrah scales are glitched yeah.
Pretty sure it's different for some people then.
I have gotten plenty of tridents, even some with Nazuths next to me seeing it happen and now it tells me I have gotten a total of 0.
Helmets are not showing for me either, maybe I have to pick them up and have had them in my inv for them to count?
Zaros GS is not showing up for me and others I talked to.
Idk when you got your Zaros, Supreme or trident but it might be because you got it quite recently.
@Rgh
Last edited by Thierryu1 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:14 am

Church wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:59 am

It's important to note some items simply were not logged. They don't appear because there's no actual record of obtainment.
I guess, but I don't know which one are and are not. So I simply typed out what friends told me and what I noticed myself.