18 July Updates: Cache update, Basilisk knights, client hotkeys, donator item sale

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
User avatar
Lykos
Premium Donator
Posts: 362
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:03 pm

Re: 18 July Updates: Cache update, Basilisk knights, client hotkeys, donator item sale

Post by Lykos » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:02 am

Gaming?
Image
THE DISCONTINUED-DRIVEN RUNESCAPE PRIVATE SERVER

User avatar
Iron adam
Honor Player
Posts: 9877
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:07 am
Location: Monys
Contact:

Re: 18 July Updates: Cache update, Basilisk knights, client hotkeys, donator item sale

Post by Iron adam » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:08 am

Thierryu1 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:09 pm
You still can't click on links in yell, so I don't know if this is really useful.
probably for the best. we dont want people yelling links to keyloggers, inappropriate sites, or nazuths myspace page
Image

User avatar
Monys
Honor Player
Posts: 1097
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:08 am
Location: Upper Earth
Contact:

Re: 18 July Updates: Cache update, Basilisk knights, client hotkeys, donator item sale

Post by Monys » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:47 am

Iron adam wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:08 am
Thierryu1 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:09 pm
You still can't click on links in yell, so I don't know if this is really useful.
probably for the best. we dont want people yelling links to keyloggers, inappropriate sites, or nazuths myspace page
Only fans...
Image

Its flat
Known Venturer
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:04 pm

Re: 18 July Updates: Cache update, Basilisk knights, client hotkeys, donator item sale

Post by Its flat » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:02 am

Great update! Many of us are also very excited for the release of 2b capes!

Nazuths
Moderator
Posts: 1388
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:15 pm

Re: 18 July Updates: Cache update, Basilisk knights, client hotkeys, donator item sale

Post by Nazuths » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:08 am

Its flat wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:02 am
Great update! Many of us are also very excited for the release of 2b capes!
Agree!
Image

User avatar
Cancerstick
Premium Donator
Posts: 467
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:25 am

Re: 18 July Updates: Cache update, Basilisk knights, client hotkeys, donator item sale

Post by Cancerstick » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:32 pm

+1 for capes and gauntlet news!

User avatar
Thierryu1
Honor Player
Posts: 1238
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:58 pm
Location: the Netherlands

Re: 18 July Updates: Cache update, Basilisk knights, client hotkeys, donator item sale

Post by Thierryu1 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:38 pm

Iron adam wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:08 am
Thierryu1 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:09 pm
You still can't click on links in yell, so I don't know if this is really useful.
probably for the best. we dont want people yelling links to keyloggers, inappropriate sites, or nazuths myspace page
But what is the point of adding a Ctrl + C/V in chat and say it's "easier" because you don't have to type out the url manually. But if anyone wants to use that url they have to type out the url manually...

User avatar
The underdog
Premium Donator
Posts: 5143
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:53 pm
Location: Loc

Re: 18 July Updates: Cache update, Basilisk knights, client hotkeys, donator item sale

Post by The underdog » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:00 pm

Thierryu1 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:38 pm
Iron adam wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:08 am
Thierryu1 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:09 pm
You still can't click on links in yell, so I don't know if this is really useful.
probably for the best. we dont want people yelling links to keyloggers, inappropriate sites, or nazuths myspace page
But what is the point of adding a Ctrl + C/V in chat and say it's "easier" because you don't have to type out the url manually. But if anyone wants to use that url they have to type out the url manually...
U can copy shit from wiki god knows whether it's that useful I doubt it, but clicking links is a terrible idea.
Wishlist del updates:
Remove tree during farming run
Stackable clue's or something similar/autosolve
Pathing tings
Remember attack style :!:

User avatar
Thierryu1
Honor Player
Posts: 1238
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:58 pm
Location: the Netherlands

Re: 18 July Updates: Cache update, Basilisk knights, client hotkeys, donator item sale

Post by Thierryu1 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:49 pm

The underdog wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:00 pm
Thierryu1 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:38 pm
Iron adam wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:08 am

probably for the best. we dont want people yelling links to keyloggers, inappropriate sites, or nazuths myspace page
But what is the point of adding a Ctrl + C/V in chat and say it's "easier" because you don't have to type out the url manually. But if anyone wants to use that url they have to type out the url manually...
U can copy shit from wiki god knows whether it's that useful I doubt it, but clicking links is a terrible idea.
I just don't understand why it would be useful then.

User avatar
Troll n roll
Premium Donator
Posts: 1942
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:05 pm
Location: ❄ My Igloo ❄

Re: 18 July Updates: Cache update, Basilisk knights, client hotkeys, donator item sale

Post by Troll n roll » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:55 am

Lol flippers. Get fucked Trev.
Image
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.

Post Reply