20 June Updates: Zulrah improvements

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
User avatar
Church
Moderator
Posts: 1225
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:32 pm
Location: ur mums room
Contact:

Re: 20 June Updates: Zulrah improvements

Post by Church » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:08 pm

Guys it's been a couple hours since the last update. When are we getting another one
Image
THANK YOU EMPTY POT FOR THIS WONDERFUL SIGNATURE
Image

User avatar
Iron bubble
Premium Donator
Posts: 1201
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:12 am
Location: Nowhere

Re: 20 June Updates: Zulrah improvements

Post by Iron bubble » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:35 pm

Mike wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:46 pm
Thoby wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:00 pm
Iron bubble wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:58 pm
Not complaining but I really was waiting for the spellbook to be fixed to the OSRS version, RIP MUSCLE MEMORY until the next update I suppose :/

Image

Hotfix maybe? :doge:
Well, some people like it better like this; since they're used to the layout with the Filter button.

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Anci ... spells.png
Yet another one for togglescape?
Would be insanely nice Qol feature, honestly I would say 90% of OSRS players prefer the old spellbook and the ones that don’t have the filtered one.

Togglescape would definitely solve this
Image
Roasted by King Roald...

Sir Bubbles

Iron bubble

User avatar
Iron adam
Honor Player
Posts: 9775
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:07 am
Location: Monys
Contact:

Re: 20 June Updates: Zulrah improvements

Post by Iron adam » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:13 pm

Hail Thoby the Flax God.

Those are some tasteful blowpipe recolors.
I fucking love Thoby..

#OSRSPathing2020

User avatar
Church
Moderator
Posts: 1225
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:32 pm
Location: ur mums room
Contact:

Re: 20 June Updates: Zulrah improvements

Post by Church » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:15 pm

Iron adam wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:13 pm
Hail Thoby the Flax God.

Those are some tasteful blowpipe recolors.
People seem a tad against the serpentine one in game.
Image
THANK YOU EMPTY POT FOR THIS WONDERFUL SIGNATURE
Image

User avatar
Iron adam
Honor Player
Posts: 9775
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:07 am
Location: Monys
Contact:

Re: 20 June Updates: Zulrah improvements

Post by Iron adam » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:13 pm

Church wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:15 pm
Iron adam wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:13 pm
Hail Thoby the Flax God.

Those are some tasteful blowpipe recolors.
People seem a tad against the serpentine one in game.
well they can suck it
I fucking love Thoby..

#OSRSPathing2020

User avatar
Church
Moderator
Posts: 1225
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:32 pm
Location: ur mums room
Contact:

Re: 20 June Updates: Zulrah improvements

Post by Church » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:35 pm

Iron adam wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:13 pm
Church wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:15 pm
Iron adam wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:13 pm
Hail Thoby the Flax God.

Those are some tasteful blowpipe recolors.
People seem a tad against the serpentine one in game.
well they can suck it
You can too, clrd from highscores btw
Image
THANK YOU EMPTY POT FOR THIS WONDERFUL SIGNATURE
Image

User avatar
Thearlygamer
Premium Donator
Posts: 1340
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:56 am

Re: 20 June Updates: Zulrah improvements

Post by Thearlygamer » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:39 am

Everyone- "lets rebalance weapons in 2020, the chaos comp cape/bp combo is too powerful"
Thoby- adds item to increase the bps accuracy
:zoidberg:
Image

User avatar
Thoby
Developer
Posts: 2704
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:47 pm
Location: Thoby#0008

Re: 20 June Updates: Zulrah improvements

Post by Thoby » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:02 am

Thearlygamer wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:39 am
Everyone- "lets rebalance weapons in 2020, the chaos comp cape/bp combo is too powerful"
Thoby- adds item to increase the bps accuracy
:zoidberg:
Image Image

... O fuck, you're absolutely right, literally unplayable right now...

I think the Chaos Comp + BP is a completely separate discussion, and doesn't apply to all the blowpipes in-game. As many players have already noticed, almost all threads discussing a nerf have been met with negative response (some players like being OP). So I'd like to officially poll a change soon, and balance it once and for all.
Feel free to send me a message, I'd gladly have a chat!
Image Image

Nazuths
Moderator
Posts: 1260
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:15 pm

Re: 20 June Updates: Zulrah improvements

Post by Nazuths » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:30 am

This is such a cool update, I like it.

I do feel like elite clues are still way too rare from Zulrah but maybe that's just me. Did get like 3 hard clues so far but no elites in 350+ kills.
Image

Pvm porn
Moderator
Posts: 665
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:50 am

Re: 20 June Updates: Zulrah improvements

Post by Pvm porn » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:14 am

Nazuths wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:30 am
This is such a cool update, I like it.

I do feel like elite clues are still way too rare from Zulrah but maybe that's just me. Did get like 3 hard clues so far but no elites in 350+ kills.
8 times roughly 0 is still roughly 0
Image

Post Reply