Nylocas room improvements
Since the release of Nylocas, we have gotten feedback on their timing and how it's essentially different from the way we handle it.
Today's update should fix that, as the Nylocas now dynamically progress according to the room's capacity.
This makes it possible for advanced teams to clean out the room quicker and compete for faster times.
Feedback on these changes is highly appreciated!
Kill Milestone Discord Messages
Inspired by James' suggestion, we have added in Kill Milestone Discord messages!
This will be a message in the #game-feed channel whenever a player achieves 1000, 2000, 3000, ... (etc) amount of kills.
The killed player and the K/D ratio will also be mentioned. Any other PvP suggestions are more than welcome!
And in other news...
- The agility shortcut in the Revenant caves at level 22 wilderness has been fixed.
- Honor accounts are no longer announced in Discord.
- Wrath runes within a Rune pouch will now be displayed in the spellbook.
- For ironmen, the Spirit Shields have been removed from the PkPoint Exchange Shop.
- Vesta's, Statius', Zuriel's and Morrigan's will now once again provide PkHonor Points upon death. This was caused by them being removed from the shop.
- For ironmen, the Burnt pages have been added to the PkPoint Exchange Shop for 10 PkHonor points each. This is done so ironmen do not depend on periodical Tome of fire loot.
- The Level-1 jewelry enchantment spell now works again, used to charge sapphire jewelry.
- The variety in drops of the Revenants has been improved. This means that they will drop items more often, but in lower quantities. Profit per hour should remain about the same.
- A longtime bug has been fixed where certain names on your friends or ignore list showed up wrong or were transformed into a completely random name.
- UIM now get the proper message when using items on the Refund box keeper
- Music will now be set to AUTO upon your first login. Your selected music mode will now also be properly highlighted in the tab.
- The Ancient Artefacts are now tradeable and dropped on death.
- Fixed the bug in which players were not able to directly cast the surge spells on other players.
- You can now left-click the animators in the Warriors' guild. It will then use the highest tier equipment set.