29 February Updates: bugfixes

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Lykos
Premium Donator

Re: 29 February Updates: bugfixes

Post by Lykos » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:02 pm

Buff brimstones ban abusers ty
THE DISCONTINUED-DRIVEN RUNESCAPE PRIVATE SERVER

Rest In Peace Lieven

Jousi
Premium Donator

Post by Jousi » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:02 pm

Isaac wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:23 pm I agree the drop rates were not OP before. I used the skip task method to keep skipping hard tasks to give me dust devils as they clump really nicely and can be killed mega quick. This also meant all I killed was Dust Devils, which drop nothing of value (apart from the key keys and Superior drops) for some very average but AFKable gains in slayer and magic experience, and slayer points. To me there's nothing wrong with this method, and the drop rates were not in need of a nerf.

Now I'll have to burn through slayer points to get good tasks, skipping Ancient Warriors, Rangers and Mages to the sound of a negative gain in slayer points...
Poor you.

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:31 pm

Mike wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:57 pm A bug has been fixed that allowed players to receive disproportionate amounts of tokkul and PkHonor points by entering and leaving the TzHaar fight caves very quickly after unlocking the TzHaar-Skiphus slayer perk at level 3 or higher. As of now, you will only receive Tokkul and PkHonor Points for the amount of waves you actually did. If you received too many Tokkul as a result of this bug, please report this to one of our staff members. Those who gathered a lot of wealth by abusing this bug without reporting it may have their account banned.
I am really glad this got fixed when I figured it out, I thought it was hilarious.
As to the brimstone nerf, I think a good thing that could be implemented to prevent the dust devil abusing is limiting the number of times you can skip a task.
Say you get a task, you can skip it once, then you are forced to do the next task you get. This could be implemented then the brimstone key could be set back to what it was originally. I really didn't think it needed to be updated, especially since most of the loot won't even sell in the ge, but I digress.

Its flat
Known Venturer

Post by Its flat » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:46 am

What was the reason for reverting the pathing? Hydra was working quite well before, now I've noticed it does strange things and is harder to get it onto the vents.

Respire1337
Premium Donator

Post by Respire1337 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:47 pm

Its flat wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:46 am What was the reason for reverting the pathing? Hydra was working quite well before, now I've noticed it does strange things and is harder to get it onto the vents.
Overall pathing has been affected. This was really noticeable with pets and the butler. More pathing fixes will come shortly after this, but for now, pathing is better than what it previously was.

Lykos
Premium Donator

Post by Lykos » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:38 am

Respire1337 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:47 pm Pathing is better than what it previously was.
Thank you staff! My butler can finally keep up with me and not get stuck in a corner.
THE DISCONTINUED-DRIVEN RUNESCAPE PRIVATE SERVER

Rest In Peace Lieven