- Partnered slayer has been fixed, you can now invite other players to do a slayer task with you.
- The price checker interface has been fixed, it now correctly displays the prices for each item.
- Using "examine" on an item in the price checker interface no longer crashes the client.
- The fountain of heroes near the Theatre of Blood now works properly.
- An NPC will no longer be considered as your slayer task once you have completed the task (in terms of bonuses or Brimstone key drops).
- A bug has been fixed where players could not go back to any previous pages of a slayer master's "blocked task" list.
- Since yesterday's update, players could get clue scrolls dropped on the floor which they were unable to pick up. This is because the game does not allow a player to have more than one clue scroll of each type on your account. This update reverts it to how it was before, so you will no longer receive a clue scroll drop if you already have a scroll on your account of the same tier.
- Fixed a bug with the dynamic Skybox colour that would make your client freeze the first time you open it after the update.
All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 5807
- Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:00 pm
- Location: PkHonor HQ
Today's update brings a bunch of much-needed fixes for bugs that were introduced in yesterday's update: