Revenants - Community bossing event

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
User avatar
James
Premium Donator
Posts: 4514
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:56 pm

Re: Revenants - Community bossing event

Post by James » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:09 pm

Church wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:48 pm
I have spoken with Ely and confirmed that this event will indeed be possible to complete at the highest level, and there is no need to worry!
You sure? We're three days in and not even at 1/3 of the Bronze Tier goal
Image
Image

Fungamer
Premium Donator
Posts: 9930
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Re: Revenants - Community bossing event

Post by Fungamer » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:37 pm

Treehugger wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:09 pm
Church wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:48 pm
I have spoken with Ely and confirmed that this event will indeed be possible to complete at the highest level, and there is no need to worry!
You sure? We're three days in and not even at 1/3 of the Bronze Tier goal
Lack of involvement/community efforts during event =! Possibility of completing the event reasonably
I am currently being tortured physically, mentally and spiritually by Rapsey. I face this abuse so you do not have to receive it. I am dying inside for your sins.

Roddy cc anthem

User avatar
James
Premium Donator
Posts: 4514
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:56 pm

Re: Revenants - Community bossing event

Post by James » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:42 pm

Lieven wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:37 pm
Treehugger wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:09 pm
Church wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:48 pm
I have spoken with Ely and confirmed that this event will indeed be possible to complete at the highest level, and there is no need to worry!
You sure? We're three days in and not even at 1/3 of the Bronze Tier goal
Lack of involvement/community efforts during event =! Possibility of completing the event reasonably
I haven't even reached my personal goal and I've seen an absurd amount of people in the wilderness. You killed any yet or is this just a pure guess?
Image
Image

Fungamer
Premium Donator
Posts: 9930
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Re: Revenants - Community bossing event

Post by Fungamer » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:52 pm

Treehugger wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:42 pm
Lieven wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:37 pm
Treehugger wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:09 pm

You sure? We're three days in and not even at 1/3 of the Bronze Tier goal
Lack of involvement/community efforts during event =! Possibility of completing the event reasonably
I haven't even reached my personal goal and I've seen an absurd amount of people in the wilderness. You killed any yet or is this just a pure guess?
Haven't killed any. Are people going into the deeper parts of wildy for the revs too? Cant expect to get thousands of kills by the community if they're gangraping the imp somewhat north of edgeville


If Church asked Ely to run the numbers and has it confirmed that it's possible once again, I think it's not rly the event to blame here tbf
I am currently being tortured physically, mentally and spiritually by Rapsey. I face this abuse so you do not have to receive it. I am dying inside for your sins.

Roddy cc anthem

Nazuths
Moderator
Posts: 1245
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:15 pm

Re: Revenants - Community bossing event

Post by Nazuths » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:58 pm

Had a chat with Ely about this, the revenant event in 2017 had 17,000 kills, if there is not any significant change between now and then, it should be possible. He will also keep an eye on the progression of the event, so he is aware of the community's concerns.
Image

User avatar
Iron adam
Honor Player
Posts: 9748
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:07 am
Location: Monys
Contact:

Re: Revenants - Community bossing event

Post by Iron adam » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:05 pm

Nazuths wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:58 pm
if there is not any significant change between now and then
I fucking love Thoby..

#OSRSPathing2020

Jousi
Premium Donator
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:04 pm
Location: Internet café

Re: Revenants - Community bossing event

Post by Jousi » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:31 pm

Nazuths wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:58 pm
Had a chat with Ely about this, the revenant event in 2017 had 17,000 kills, if there is not any significant change between now and then, it should be possible. He will also keep an eye on the progression of the event, so he is aware of the community's concerns.
The only mention about 2017 Revenant event is one where it's stated that the event was 7 days long with the community goal of 20,000 kills. The community goal wasn't reached. There was a Revenant event before that, which was a weekend one and the community goal then was apparently met.

EDIT: I read the actual Revenant event thread from the time. The community managed to kill over 16,900 Revenants (which beats the 15,000 goal of this event). 87 players managed to reach the personal goal of 23,000 damage dealt. I wonder how many players so far have reached the personal goal of 22,000 of the ongoing event.
Last edited by Jousi on Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fungamer
Premium Donator
Posts: 9930
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Re: Revenants - Community bossing event

Post by Fungamer » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:37 pm

Jousi wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:31 pm
Nazuths wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:58 pm
Had a chat with Ely about this, the revenant event in 2017 had 17,000 kills, if there is not any significant change between now and then, it should be possible. He will also keep an eye on the progression of the event, so he is aware of the community's concerns.
The only mention about 2017 Revenant event is one where it's stated that the event was 7 days long with the community goal of 20,000 kills. The community goal wasn't reached. There was a Revenant event before that, which was a weekend one and the community goal then was apparently met.
We were a lot less OP in 2017 though. Maybe there were more players back then? Then again, James just said wildy is completely filled up so yea
I am currently being tortured physically, mentally and spiritually by Rapsey. I face this abuse so you do not have to receive it. I am dying inside for your sins.

Roddy cc anthem

Post Reply