30 November Updates: 10 year anniversary event, bugfixes

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Will be ok2
Junior Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:54 pm

Re: 30 November Updates: 10 year anniversary event, bugfixes

Post by Will be ok2 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:44 pm

Mike wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:23 pm
I've granted three ToB loot chest rolls to Rgh and one to Nazuths. If anyone else was affected by the aforementioned bugs, please let me know!

Me. Gg lsp and purex

Also there has been like 3x where I was unable to complete tob because of bugs. But I forget my team mems
Last edited by Will be ok2 on Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Tom brady
Premium Donator
Posts: 1381
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:22 pm
Location: 912 -> 706

Re: 30 November Updates: 10 year anniversary event, bugfixes

Post by Tom brady » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:59 pm

Will be ok2 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:44 pm
Mike wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:23 pm
I've granted three ToB loot chest rolls to Rgh and one to Nazuths. If anyone else was affected by the aforementioned bugs, please let me know!

Me. Gg lsp and purex
Color X too
FRO TIME :afro:
OPRAH!

User avatar
Isaac
Moderator
Posts: 1136
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:19 pm
Location: PkHonor HQ

Re: 30 November Updates: 10 year anniversary event, bugfixes

Post by Isaac » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:39 pm

I did a run with I believe Thierryu1 and someone else and we got to Xarpus and it bugged, trying to find the thread with video of us in Xarpus.
Image

Pvm porn
Honor Player
Posts: 255
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:50 am

Re: 30 November Updates: 10 year anniversary event, bugfixes

Post by Pvm porn » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:54 pm

Mike wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:23 pm
I've granted three ToB loot chest rolls to Rgh and one to Nazuths. If anyone else was affected by the aforementioned bugs, please let me know!
There was one time where I joined a bugged party and didn't have a chest but it was already reported so I didn't bother, it is actually one of Nazuths chests but he ragelogged before trying to open it because no arrow, I say -1 Nazuths +1 Pvm Porn
Dr phyll wrote:
If u want an argument then start talking about the problems;
If you want a good productive conversation then start with the solution.

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator
Posts: 1192
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:56 am

Re: 30 November Updates: 10 year anniversary event, bugfixes

Post by Thearlygamer » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:35 am

viewtopic.php?f=67&t=78338

Made a report here that I'm still missing my chance at a roll on a chest. Haven't been granted one for this one
Image

User avatar
Kenneth
Honor Player
Posts: 525
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:20 am
Location: Here
Contact:

Re: 30 November Updates: 10 year anniversary event, bugfixes

Post by Kenneth » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:22 am

Iron adam wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:54 pm
makes new account, does 4+1 raid for guaranteed loot, makes new account, does 4+1 raid for guaranteed loot, makes new account, does 4+1 raid for guaranteed loot...
This is actually happening I don't think this was good idea. What was the point of grinding out tob for this long if we get an entire month to flood the market with items.
Image

User avatar
Lieven
Premium Donator
Posts: 9543
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Re: 30 November Updates: 10 year anniversary event, bugfixes

Post by Lieven » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:31 pm

Kenneth wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:22 am
Iron adam wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:54 pm
makes new account, does 4+1 raid for guaranteed loot, makes new account, does 4+1 raid for guaranteed loot, makes new account, does 4+1 raid for guaranteed loot...
This is actually happening I don't think this was good idea. What was the point of grinding out tob for this long if we get an entire month to flood the market with items.
Shhh, free pets bro!
Been feeding Robert my titty milk since year 293 after the conquest

User avatar
Patel
Advisor
Posts: 7115
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:46 am
Location: Yo Place
Contact:

Re: 30 November Updates: 10 year anniversary event, bugfixes

Post by Patel » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:00 pm

Down for the free pet but I feel that this Tob loot thing should be cancelled ASAP. Whoever benefitted already gets to keep their items because it was intended after all, but after that it really ought to just be regular rolls. Tob is popular and engaging enough to keep people on it for the foreseeable future IMO
कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन । मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भुर्मा ते संगोऽस्त्वकर्मणि ॥
Image

Will be ok2
Junior Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:54 pm

Re: 30 November Updates: 10 year anniversary event, bugfixes

Post by Will be ok2 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:48 pm

Patel wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:00 pm
Down for the free pet but I feel that this Tob loot thing should be cancelled ASAP. Whoever benefitted already gets to keep their items because it was intended after all, but after that it really ought to just be regular rolls. Tob is popular and engaging enough to keep people on it for the foreseeable future IMO

Items are already crashing after 1 day. Our eco is way to small to sustain this kind of event tbh. People are selling scythes for 50B. There’s no telling what it’ll be sold for in 2 weeks.


Kenneth wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:22 am
Iron adam wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:54 pm
makes new account, does 4+1 raid for guaranteed loot, makes new account, does 4+1 raid for guaranteed loot, makes new account, does 4+1 raid for guaranteed loot...
This is actually happening I don't think this was good idea. What was the point of grinding out tob for this long if we get an entire month to flood the market with items.
Snitch

Scrap iron
Premium Donator
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:16 pm

Re: 30 November Updates: 10 year anniversary event, bugfixes

Post by Scrap iron » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:57 pm

Patel wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:00 pm
Down for the free pet but I feel that this Tob loot thing should be cancelled ASAP. Whoever benefitted already gets to keep their items because it was intended after all, but after that it really ought to just be regular rolls. Tob is popular and engaging enough to keep people on it for the foreseeable future IMO
I somewhat agree. I remember a while back RS was some event, and they gave everyone a 1 shot dart or something like that. I think that would have been a cool idea. Another way just to slow it down a bit is a requirement to be maxed like all 99s. TBH this 10 year anniversary lacks excitement altogether, but that's just me.
Image

Post Reply