17 & 20 November Updates: Theatre of Blood bugfixes

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Will be ok2
Junior Member
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:54 pm

Re: 17 November Updates: Theatre of Blood bugfixes

Post by Will be ok2 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:04 pm

Me, purex, gg lsp and Nile River all died yesterday from a bug at the big red dog room, first wave the first red tile was located in the Center of the grind, another raid we did There was 2 of us left me and Nile River I believe as soon as I spawned the red tornado thing was on me, didn’t have more then 1 or 2 game tics before I died

User avatar
Mike
Programmer
Posts: 5761
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:00 pm
Location: PkHonor HQ

Re: 17 & 20 November Updates: Theatre of Blood bugfixes

Post by Mike » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:18 pm

20 November updates:
  • A bug has been fixed where players could get randomly hit out of nowhere while inside the skilling center.
  • A bug with Xarpus has been fixed where it might become invisible or spawn random NPCs.
  • Verzik Vitur should no longer continuously spawn Nylocas Matomenos that made it impossible to kill her.

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator
Posts: 1192
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:56 am

Re: 17 & 20 November Updates: Theatre of Blood bugfixes

Post by Thearlygamer » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:11 am

Mike wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:18 pm
20 November updates:
  • A bug has been fixed where players could get randomly hit out of nowhere while inside the skilling center.
  • A bug with Xarpus has been fixed where it might become invisible or spawn random NPCs.
  • Verzik Vitur should no longer continuously spawn Nylocas Matomenos that made it impossible to kill her.
Are the players effected more than once going to get a chance at getting another loot at ToB? Considering we still got as far as we did more than once and a bug prevented us from completing the raid.
Image

Will be ok2
Junior Member
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:54 pm

Re: 17 & 20 November Updates: Theatre of Blood bugfixes

Post by Will be ok2 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:06 am

Also I think when people are doing TOB nex is bugged where it heals when u kill the 3rd minion

Will be ok2
Junior Member
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:54 pm

Re: 17 & 20 November Updates: Theatre of Blood bugfixes

Post by Will be ok2 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:48 am

Thearlygamer wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:11 am
Mike wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:18 pm
20 November updates:
  • A bug has been fixed where players could get randomly hit out of nowhere while inside the skilling center.
  • A bug with Xarpus has been fixed where it might become invisible or spawn random NPCs.
  • Verzik Vitur should no longer continuously spawn Nylocas Matomenos that made it impossible to kill her.
Are the players effected more than once going to get a chance at getting another loot at ToB? Considering we still got as far as we did more than once and a bug prevented us from completing the raid.
Bump -

I think there are a few of us deserving of a few chest rolls

User avatar
Tom brady
Premium Donator
Posts: 1381
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:22 pm
Location: 912 -> 706

Re: 17 & 20 November Updates: Theatre of Blood bugfixes

Post by Tom brady » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:43 am

-> Nylocas do not change color on the pathway itself, this is a large oversight to where rewarding skilled prehits are missed
-> Maiden doesn't drain stats as a potential part of its attack
-> P2 verzik should stun and knock back any player near her on her attack tick, not just the player that is aggrod
-> Xarpus exhumed last way longer than they should
FRO TIME :afro:
OPRAH!

User avatar
Slap a ho
Champion
Posts: 1641
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:26 am

Re: 17 & 20 November Updates: Theatre of Blood bugfixes

Post by Slap a ho » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:08 am

Tom brady wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:43 am
-> Nylocas do not change color on the pathway itself, this is a large oversight to where rewarding skilled prehits are missed
Slap a ho wrote:Nylo feels pretty random anyways in osrs. It’s a pretty straightforward room too, and the nylo do change color when coming down the ramps in later waves. For example, it comes out of cave as green and changes to blue halfway down the ramp and then changes to gray or green again when walking onto the floor.

People aren’t going to notice and I’d be surprised if anyone actually did. Normally though, there’s 2-3 per ramp of the same color at each time. So as long as you don’t make it so there could be 6 gray coming from east ramp at once, then all should be fine.
Feelsbadman.
Image

Post Reply