My 10 years anniversary

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Re: My 10 years anniversary

Post by Iron adam » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:52 pm

Congratulations on the milestone! The plans for going forward sound great, but don't forget about some of the smaller updates that have been suggested. Including just a few each week in between the major updates will hold off the people who complain about no updates. Especially now with the reworked idea system, it should be much easier to pick out some of these and get them done.

Dummemig
Premium Donator

Post by Dummemig » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:02 pm

My journey on PkHonor began late 2012, and man has it been one hell of a ride. I've quit and held many breaks over the years, but I always find my way back here. I remember back in 2013, when I was 14, I maxed out my mobile subscription multiple times because I would donate and open mystery boxes. My parents would get furious with me every time and made me refund all of it everytime.
Thank you Mike for keeping the server going through everything! :afro:

Dummemig

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:17 pm

Jeeze Louise.

Jon
Honor Player

Post by Jon » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:19 am

Thank you Mike for this post!

I'm happy you've decided to stick with the server for 10 WHOLE YEARS! It was a pleasure being a part of the staff team for the years that I was. I wouldn't have wanted to be an admin, Mod, or helper on any other game besides pkh. I truly hope Pkhonor makes you enough money to make ends meet for another 10 years. I'm happy to help you with that, even though it's a small % of what you need. I'll be around here for a long time to come, as I have for the last 6 and a half years. Thank you from the bottom of my heart as well, for this special project we call PkHonor. I appreciate you, Mike!

Look forward to reading your 20 year post, see you around!

Lukas opa
Premium Donator

Post by Lukas opa » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:34 am

My congratulations!! I love this server! I hope so getting more and more experience... we play! And waiting always something new!😍😍
hey!! My names is Lukas! I am playing Pk Honor since 2013 years, I am from Lithuania living in Kaunas, i am 26 old, love so much this server its best one! absolutely amazing company and friends here! keep it ❤️

Fsmurf2
Novice

Post by Fsmurf2 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:36 am

I play amost all time! Since 2013!!! And this server always surprised me! Love you all! Keep it up!😍

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:23 pm

Damn, that was a strong post and a very heartfelt one.
I might not show it often, but I'm eternally grateful to be part of this server and the community.
Started in 2013 and put 7k+ hours into this is the most dedication I've ever had on anything.
You build a true community with character and bright minds behind it.

The history of the server and where we are now is remarkable to say the least. I always strongly believed that this server will keep on tracking, no matter what. That is because of you and Rapsey's dedication, the staff team and the amazing development team that put their own time and sweat into the game for nothing in return. That alone speaks volumes and again I'm glad to be a part of this.

Yes we are in a lower point of PKH's life atm but that doesn't mean we cant rise again like you have done many a times.
To PKHonor and it's bright future.

But most importantly, Thank you Mike, Rapsey, admins and devs for everything you've done and will do in the future. There is no community I would rather be with than PKhonor.

Kylo ren
Honor Player

Post by Kylo ren » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:27 am

Wow, you’ve put things into perspective. I just realized that this coming February will mark my 6th year anniversary here. Time flies when you’re having fun.

I’m glad I was able to be a part of this community, and lend a helping hand to you all during my time on the staff team. I don’t regret any of it for a second. I’ve met some incredible people, and have shared a lot of awesome moments with a bunch of you.

Thank you all for your incredible work. I know I’ve said it before, but I appreciate the dedication and effort that you and Rapsey, as well as the other developers and staff members put into this server.

Cheers on 10 years!

King rabbit4

Post by King rabbit4 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:16 am

It really is an honor to be apart of this server for so long. Grinding countless hours a day with endless things to do is something I never thought id find. I have been here almost 6 years and have enjoyed every minute of it. I am truly thankful to you Mike for giving me a childhood memory I wont forget about. I look forward to the future success of the server as I know it will. To another 10. Congratulations Mike. <3

Rs paradise
Premium Donator

Post by Rs paradise » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:10 am

I'm always happy to see a server stay alive through thick and thin moments. I personally started to play in 2015 but never dedicated myself to playing. I remember somebody was quitting and gave me full bandos + a few 100m tickets. Since then I never truly forgot about the server and occasionally hopped on to play until recently. I really started to play and really hope things keep going and be able to see the server surge in players again.

Thanks for keeping the server up for 10 years for me to finally start to really dive into it.