Theatre of Blood released on the testserver - bughunter contest

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Nazuths
Developer

Re: Theatre of Blood released on the testserver - bughunter contest

Post by Nazuths » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:17 pm

Troll n roll wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:30 am

Scythe max hit on dummy little bugged:
Spoiler: show
Someone (Alex, I believe) speced the Max Hit Dummy with the Blade of Destruction, I think that's the reason why it's bugged

Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Post by Troll n roll » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:04 am

If you logout or disconnect while in the treasure room (or after the boss is dead), you lose ToB and lose 10m gp.

edit: while solo (ie lst person in ToB)
Last edited by Troll n roll on Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:12 am

Troll n roll wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:04 am If you logout or disconnect while in the treasure room (or after the boss is dead), you lose ToB and lose 10m gp.
We should make it so if you dc in the treasure room, loot automatically goes to refund box.

Respire1337
Premium Donator

Post by Respire1337 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:04 pm

Sorry for being late with this one, but isn't the sanguinesti staff supposed to be 1 handed? Currently it is 2 handed in the test server.

Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Post by Troll n roll » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:45 pm

Respire1337 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:04 pm Sorry for being late with this one, but isn't the sanguinesti staff supposed to be 1 handed? Currently it is 2 handed in the test server.
Correct! One point for Gryffindor!
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.

Respire1337
Premium Donator

Post by Respire1337 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:10 pm

Lizardman shaman have a missing animation. When they jump, they only perform the "landing" animation of the jump. They do not perform the actual start of the jump.

Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Post by Troll n roll » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:11 pm

If you unequipt Sang staff with a shield, you continue casting. This may just be an artifact of it being 2h:

Respire1337
Premium Donator

Post by Respire1337 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:07 pm

Troll n roll wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:11 pm If you unequipt Sang staff with a shield, you continue casting. This may just be an artifact of it being 2h:
Inb4 you actually keep your bonuses as well while having it unequipped. Also can someone fix the dummies at edge again? I might have bod speced them...All of them...

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:49 pm

I have fixed the last couple of reported bugs and released these bugfixes on the test server. I also added the following two changes:
  • The damage of the big Sotetseg ball against solo players (or if a player is left alone when the rest of their team died) has been reduced to 35 instead of 70
  • Logging out or disconnecting while in the Theatre of Blood will no longer result in being kicked from your party. The game will now let you rejoin the party on logging in, unless the party has already advanced to a next wave in the meantime.
I believe the Theatre of Blood is pretty much ready for release now, with any luck it should be released this weekend!

Troll n roll
- Logging out or disconnecting while in the ToB treasure room will no longer result in a penalty - 2 points

Respire1337
- The Sanguinesti staff is now a one-handed weapon - 2 points
- The Lizardman Shaman now has its proper jump animation again - 1 point

Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Post by Troll n roll » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:52 pm

If you attack another person within the 3x1 radius, you will skull. Unsure if you want that mechanic or not.

You will also hit the same value on all targets in 3x1 for PvP, it should hit different values.