11 August Updates - Vorkath, Game Timers, Drop Table

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Re: 11 August Updates - Vorkath, Game Timers, Drop Table

Post by Iron adam » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:53 pm

Damn that’s crazy. There is also a wiki guide for this already...
Long overdue, but better late than never: our drop tables now show the exact drop rates for each item, rather than a rough estimate
I like to see you guys jumping out of the comfort zone and taking the risks to give the community what it wants. Now I know I should be depressed about being almost twice the drop rate on El Scropia Pet

Cancerstick
Wise One

Post by Cancerstick » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:40 am

Adam corrupt wrote:Damn that’s crazy. There is also a wiki guide for this already...
Long overdue, but better late than never: our drop tables now show the exact drop rates for each item, rather than a rough estimate
I like to see you guys jumping out of the comfort zone and taking the risks to give the community what it wants. Now I know I should be depressed about being almost twice the drop rate on El Scropia Pet
LOL this ^

But in all seriousness.... THANK YOU

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:21 am

Adam corrupt wrote:Now I know I should be depressed about being almost twice the drop rate on El Scropia Pet
FYI you did 66 kills during the last Scorpia event which count double. Idk if RoW/ex-ex works on pets but if it does you've definitely been beaten by the odds 2 times over and then some.

James
Premium Donator

Post by James » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:25 am

Rapsey wrote:
Adam corrupt wrote:Now I know I should be depressed about being almost twice the drop rate on El Scropia Pet
FYI you did 66 kills during the last Scorpia event which count double. Idk if RoW/ex-ex works on pets but if it does you've definitely been beaten by the odds 2 times over and then some.
Thank you for this

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:34 am

Rapsey wrote:
I actually forgot to bring a pet for the first 600 or so kills
Idiot veteran problems

Joby
Forum Addict

Post by Joby » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:11 am

Awesome updates! Love seeing the game grow. Superior dbones should give more xp than frost bones IMO. Much harder to kill and can only get 2 at a time, I'd say 25%-30%x the rate atleast would be fair. Is there a reason they're not?

Edit: Also would be nice to have an option of occasionally dropping more bones (4-20)?

Rs paradise
Premium Donator

Post by Rs paradise » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:51 am

Great work and I can't wait to cry at my horrible luck while trying to get the pet. So far I got 50m and Uncut Onyx on 5kc rip Skeletal Vissage.

Juromen1
Premium Donator

Post by Juromen1 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:35 pm

I'll donate 50$ if you add the freeze timer to enemies so I can see when they are unfrozen.

Empty bag

Post by Empty bag » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:22 pm

Would love to see the ingame updates if i could enter the game . :cry: :cry: :cry:

Nomad
Honor Player

Post by Nomad » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:58 am

Not sure if a bug or feature, but I think any fireball attack Vorki pet blocks from Vorkath during the poison ground stage just gets added to the end of the queue and fired at you after the poison goes away, seems to just sit there for 5 seconds at the start of the kill (I assume the blocked attacks would be then) when that happens. If anyone else can confirm Its worth making a bug thread on.