Thanks to Thoby, players now have the ability to get a red skull, which is like a regular skull except you cannot use the protect item prayer, so you will always lose every single item on death. You can activate the red skull either by talking to Death in Edgeville or by using the ::redskull command. You can switch back to a regular skull by talking to Death again. Once the red skull expires (after 12 minutes, after dying or when drinking from the Fountain of Heroes), the next time you attack an enemy in the wilderness you will gain a regular skull again.
Thanks to Jeremy, Milestone Capes are now available for creation in-game. The capes are purely cosmetic, but what better way to proudly show off you're well on your way to maxed experience?
You can make them by bringing the requisite number of balls of wool, as well as 10M coins, to the Loom on the farm between Falador and Port Sarim. New capes are unlocked at the following thresholds, and require the following number of balls of wool:
1,000,000,000 experience - 1
3,000,000,000 experience - 2
5,000,000,000 experience - 3
10,000,000,000 experience - 4
15,000,000,000 experience - 5
20,000,000,000 experience - 6
30,000,000,000 experience - 7
40,000,000,000 experience - 8
46,000,000,000 experience - 9
Donator store & master clue additions
There are seven new permanent cosmetic items in the donator store. These items have also all been added as rare drops to master caskets (aside from ankou which was already a master clue reward). They all have the same stats as OSRS, but without any requirements (also sold to ironman):
Robes of darkness (top, bottom, hood, boots, gloves) - 10,000 credits
Ankou outfit (top, leggings, mask, socks, gloves) - 10,000 credits
Mummy outfit (body, legs, head, feet, hands) - 10,000 credits
Samurai set (shirt, greaves, kasa, boots, gloves)- 10,000 credits
Katana - 10,000 credits
Nunchaku - 7,500 credits
Dual sai - 5,000 credits
As well as one extra weapon (in the weapons tab): the dragon warhammer, sold for 3,000 credits each (not available for irons).
And the ecumenical key, which is now sold in the donator store for 10 credits each (available to irons).
White apron sale
There is currently an ongoing white apron sale. A very rare item, valued at hundreds of billions of coins, we are selling exactly 10 of these for 50,000 credits each. Get yours now, because gone is gone and it'll be at least another half a year before we sell this item again. Ironman mode players can purchase the apron as well.
- Honors can no longer make NPC's immortal through the ring of suffering (r)
- Fixed a bug where the game would always note or unnote 10 items instead of the custom amount you had last entered when using an item on a bank booth
- It should no longer be possible for Cerberus to spawn twice in the same location at the same time
- Skotizo kills are now shown in a PoH bookcase. They were already being tracked since the release, you simply couldn't see them in your bookcase yet
- Hardcore Ironman Mode players now receive the appropriate armour when creating their account. They can also purchase this at the supplies store
- Fixed the Bandos kiteshield not deflecting any damage back onto Nex
- New players can no longer end up at coordinate 0, 0 when first creating their account
- Nastroth's dialogue has been fixed when he explains Bounty Hunter to a player