Moved to a new host

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Patel
Advisor

Re: Moved to a new host

Post by Patel » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:25 am

Rapsey wrote: To be fair I do have a server in my "basement" on which some dev things are hosted and to which all server backups are synced for redundancy. Can't have servers where the sex parties are hosted because of the "no fluids near the servers" policy.
Great, now the haters will host covert operations (AKA Sex parties) in your basement for no reason other than to put fluids near the servers and thwart PkHonor.
Nevermind the mess that will be left in your basement

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:39 am

Patel wrote:
Rapsey wrote: To be fair I do have a server in my "basement" on which some dev things are hosted and to which all server backups are synced for redundancy. Can't have servers where the sex parties are hosted because of the "no fluids near the servers" policy.
Great, now the haters will host covert operations (AKA Sex parties) for no reason other than to put fluids near the servers and thwart PkHonor.
Can't make a mess if you drink all of it

Slap a ho
Champion

Post by Slap a ho » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:58 am

Lieven wrote:
Patel wrote:
Great, now the haters will host covert operations (AKA Sex parties) for no reason other than to put fluids near the servers and thwart PkHonor.
Can't make a mess if you drink all of it
Can’t get any fluids near the server doing it that way either.

Will be ok
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:25 pm

Can we get a double exp weekend now bc the server is perfect again???

Side note - will be ok 4 admin