2 May Updates - Major cache update

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Respire1337
Premium Donator

Re: 2 May Updates - Major cache update

Post by Respire1337 » Thu May 02, 2019 10:58 pm

Thierryu1 wrote:The problem you have fixed with moles and Zulrah were you don't get the damage in but you do get the xp that comes with it. Well, that's still going on with the Sire's respiratory systems or whatever it's called.
Well, the respiratory systems are immune to damage if the Sire wakes up, because the tentacles get in the way. So, what do you suggest it should be done?

On a side note, amazing work Mike! We can’t thank you enough for all the work you’ve put in, especially in the past months, and we are eager for the next updates!

Kurtie90
Rookie

Post by Kurtie90 » Sat May 04, 2019 9:09 am

The Last Journey Quest is bugged from this new cache update.

The part where you have to build the statue, screenshot supplied for convenience.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fallenfate
Novice

Post by Fallenfate » Sat May 04, 2019 10:30 am

Hyped! Hope you're doing well Mike x

Iron muze
Premium Donator

Post by Iron muze » Sun May 05, 2019 7:32 am

Don't know if anyone else has been experiencing this, but when doing zulrah, after the melee phase, if you stay in the same spot as it goes down, you will sometimes get stunned. Could very well cause a death to a HCIM.

Weasl
Premium Donator

Post by Weasl » Mon May 06, 2019 5:01 am

Iron muze wrote:Don't know if anyone else has been experiencing this, but when doing zulrah, after the melee phase, if you stay in the same spot as it goes down, you will sometimes get stunned. Could very well cause a death to a HCIM.
yes , i can confirm that.
Kurtie90 wrote:The Last Journey Quest is bugged from this new cache update.
The part where you have to build the statue, screenshot supplied for convenience.
And i can also confirm that! :D

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Tue May 07, 2019 2:13 am

very cool how fast that was. 1 month compared to like 6 for the last time? great job

Stoned witch
Rookie

Post by Stoned witch » Wed May 08, 2019 9:50 pm

I can't wait to see what is to come. I'm not too familiar with OSRS but it will still be fun to see what is implemented. As far as it being a while since the last update, people should understand that you have a life too. This isn't the only thing you have going on; do what you gotta do.
Image​​