What to look forward to in the next few months

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Simon
Honor Player

Re: What to look forward to in the next few months

Post by Simon » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:30 pm

Could we have the Nex pet released before all these new bosses are added?

Please :)

Wir3d
Honor Player

Post by Wir3d » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:57 pm

Simon wrote:Could we have the Nex pet released before all these new bosses are added?

Please :)
Shotgun getting the pet for you. You know my fee already ;)
An Iron Noob wrote:This server would be way more successful, have greater player retention, and better, more positive vibes if it weren't for Nazuths and roddycc.

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Post by Thearlygamer » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:21 pm

This is going to be insane :o
Being the best player on PkHonor is hard, I just make it look easy

Mr etho
Premium Donator

Post by Mr etho » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:04 am

When will unique content arrive?

Jayden
Game Administrator

Post by Jayden » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:24 am

lowkey heaps excited to see all this new content but for the love of us pkers, can we see that pathing attempted to be worked on again ;P
in all seriousness im impressed with thoby and the whole team and excited to see how it all end up looking
The ravi wrote:holy shit finally something good i might actually consider avoiding my ipban to test it out :thumbsup:
look ive already been that guy and can confirm its not worth avoiding just stop being a nub and make another appeal, they'll probably unban you eventually like they did with me :badjokeeel:
May the Big tiddy goth bitches surround you forever, Fly High my friend.<3

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:54 am

Pkh takeover wrote:lowkey heaps excited to see all this new content but for the love of us pkers, can we see that pathing attempted to be worked on again ;P
If people can post some clear videos of what exactly goes wrong with pathing and provide us with clear instructions of how to reproduce said pathing issues, I'll be all too happy to fix them. I'll even make it my top priority - seriously.

The only reason I still haven't managed to get our pathing to be 100% what it should be, is because we never received any clear instructions on how to reproduce the issues. All we hear is "fix pathing pls". Sometimes we get a tiny bit more information, like "your character just gives up and stops following", but that hasn't been enough to reproduce any pathing issues so far.

I do apologize if any clear videos or instructions on pathing problems have already been posted, but if that's the case, please link me the appropriate topics so I can look into them.

Jayden
Game Administrator

Post by Jayden » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:11 pm

Mike wrote: If people can post some clear videos of what exactly goes wrong with pathing and provide us with clear instructions of how to reproduce said pathing issues, I'll be all too happy to fix them. I'll even make it my top priority - seriously.

The only reason I still haven't managed to get our pathing to be 100% what it should be, is because we never received any clear instructions on how to reproduce the issues. All we hear is "fix pathing pls". Sometimes we get a tiny bit more information, like "your character just gives up and stops following", but that hasn't been enough to reproduce any pathing issues so far.

I do apologize if any clear videos or instructions on pathing problems have already been posted, but if that's the case, please link me the appropriate topics so I can look into them.
ill happily start getting videos in attempt to recreate them, ill also see if I can get people to help and get some videos of it aswell
May the Big tiddy goth bitches surround you forever, Fly High my friend.<3

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:47 pm

Pkh takeover wrote: ill happily start getting videos in attempt to recreate them, ill also see if I can get people to help and get some videos of it aswell
That'd be awesome, thank you!

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:21 pm

Mike wrote:
Pkh takeover wrote:lowkey heaps excited to see all this new content but for the love of us pkers, can we see that pathing attempted to be worked on again ;P
If people can post some clear videos of what exactly goes wrong with pathing and provide us with clear instructions of how to reproduce said pathing issues, I'll be all too happy to fix them. I'll even make it my top priority - seriously.

Pvp: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=74800
PVM: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=75645
PVM2: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=74970

Stefan
Advisor

Post by Stefan » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:13 pm

;) ;)