9 March Updates - Abyssal Sire

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Mike
Programmer

Re: 9 March Updates - Abyssal Sire

Post by Mike » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:44 am

Trollgame2 wrote:now what? lol i cant figure out how to start it
There should be a sleeping Abyssal Sire on the throne when you enter the room. However, there may still be a bug with the spawning of NPC's in the room that I still need to take care of (especially when re-entering the room after you leave or die), although I don't know how to reproduce it just yet.
In the meantime, leaving the room for 1 minute should be enough to despawn it, then everything should be fine again when you re-enter the room.
Instanced boss rooms normally despawn after 5 minutes, but since I knew there may still be a few things not entirely in order with the Sire, I decided to lower its despawn timer to 1 minute.

Ensignor
Premium Donator

Post by Ensignor » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:58 am

Mike wrote: [*] A bug with magic accuracy calculations in PvP has been fixed
Can you elaborate on this? I dont think it was needed...

Trollgame2
Premium Donator

Post by Trollgame2 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:17 am

Mike wrote:
There should be a sleeping Abyssal Sire on the throne when you enter the room. However, there may still be a bug with the spawning of NPC's in the room that I still need to take care of (especially when re-entering the room after you leave or die), although I don't know how to reproduce it just yet.
In the meantime, leaving the room for 1 minute should be enough to despawn it, then everything should be fine again when you re-enter the room.
Instanced boss rooms normally despawn after 5 minutes, but since I knew there may still be a few things not entirely in order with the Sire, I decided to lower its despawn timer to 1 minute.
installed client again. that fixed it
good boss :)

Jousi
Premium Donator

Post by Jousi » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:29 pm

wow very inspriational mike! hope everyone enjoys this man

regards , jousipamppi

Sam
Premium Donator

Post by Sam » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:37 pm

Big Update, really like the look of this one!
Moderator Sam

Isaac
Honor Player

Post by Isaac » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:16 pm

Awesome updates Mike really adding some new and excting content to the game, keep it up. Also thankyou for fixing this.
Mike wrote:[*] Players with a lot of records in their Player-owned House bookcase now have their records split into two separate pages

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:06 pm

Mike wrote:
For what it’s worth, on my Ironman I had to relog/re-enter the cave multiple times to get the Sire to appear.

Respire1337
Premium Donator

Post by Respire1337 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:21 pm

In the phase 3, stage 2, Sire will spawn way more than just 3 poisonous pools, which is kinda annoying (unless the pathing around it gets fixed and the "always left-click to attack players or NPC's" gets tweaked to work for npcs with a lower combat level then the player's, that would be helpful to avoid the pools without missclicking on the spawns\scions).
Either way, Sire should only spawn 3 pools in that stage of the kill ( then randomly, not too often, he'll send another pool) :

Edonist
Honor Player

Post by Edonist » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:42 am

Respire1337 wrote:In the phase 3, stage 2, Sire will spawn way more than just 3 poisonous pools, which is kinda annoying (unless the pathing around it gets fixed and the "always left-click to attack players or NPC's" gets tweaked to work for npcs with a lower combat level then the player's, that would be helpful to avoid the pools without missclicking on the spawns\scions).
Either way, Sire should only spawn 3 pools in that stage of the kill ( then randomly, not too often, he'll send another pool) :
fix poison pools plz they hurt