Ultimate Ironman Mode release date set!

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Soshi
Premium Donator

Re: Ultimate Ironman Mode release date set!

Post by Soshi » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:27 am

I think one of the biggest resource for UIM is the death mechanic with zulrah where a player can die and have an NPC hold the items until the player retrieves it. If the player dies, the items being held will immediately be lost. This is definitely one of the most important ways for UIM to free up inventory space for skilling and/or questing. I think something like an NPC/Bank that allows you to deposit items once and can only withdraw afterwards until all items are taken before being able to deposit again. If the player dies, the items in there would disappear. I think it would not only be a great way to train skills in the later stages, but also give UIM the longevity it needs to thrive. This NPC could also be gated by pkh points or gp if there is a need for it. This is just one of many methods that exist in OSRS for UIM to free space or store items, but I think it's sufficient for the private server.

Kenneth
Honor Player

Post by Kenneth » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:48 am

I believe more low level wildy npcs need to be added so that an ult iron isn't forced to go in mid level wildy to get a new looting bag. Could be a massive bank RIP to anyone that camps bandits or green dragons.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:51 am

Blackbird wrote:I believe more low level wildy npcs need to be added so that an ult iron isn't forced to go in mid level wildy to get a new looting bag. Could be a massive bank RIP to anyone that camps bandits or green dragons.
Rats at varrock wild drop them

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:02 pm

Blackbird wrote:I believe more low level wildy npcs need to be added so that an ult iron isn't forced to go in mid level wildy to get a new looting bag. Could be a massive bank RIP to anyone that camps bandits or green dragons.
You know you can only use looting bag in wildy right? If it's hard to get a looting bag because you never enter the wildy, you don't need it anyways.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:24 pm

Ruler wrote:
You know you can only use looting bag in wildy right? If it's hard to get a looting bag because you never enter the wildy, you don't need it anyways.
UIM do stuff outside of the wilderness, then step into the wilderness, put items in, and step out.