24 October updates: halloween event, bugfixes

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Wise One
Posts: 513
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 4:27 am

Re: 24 October updates: halloween event, bugfixes

Postby B0rnt0bepeek » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:41 pm

I gave flippers to trevor for free, he still has them, making them the only pair ingame?

Anthony also had my lantern, only one ingame also since the one that came in after was banned.

Is that still around, or did he get comped and it removed?


Oh yeah and my sickle that was sold without my permission to Zi, then to Simon is still ingame, being the only one cx.

Why aren't they removed?
Image

Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 1306
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:26 am

Re: 24 October updates: halloween event, bugfixes

Postby Slap a ho » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:39 pm

B0rnt0bepeek wrote:I gave flippers to trevor for free, he still has them, making them the only pair ingame?

Anthony also had my lantern, only one ingame also since the one that came in after was banned.

Is that still around, or did he get comped and it removed?


Oh yeah and my sickle that was sold without my permission to Zi, then to Simon is still ingame, being the only one cx.

Why aren't they removed?

You missed out on a lot of money with these lol. IIRC Simon offered 15T(? Or maybe it was 5T) to Trev for flippers.
Image

Wise One
Posts: 513
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 4:27 am

Re: 24 October updates: halloween event, bugfixes

Postby B0rnt0bepeek » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:32 am

Slap a ho wrote:
B0rnt0bepeek wrote:I gave flippers to trevor for free, he still has them, making them the only pair ingame?

Anthony also had my lantern, only one ingame also since the one that came in after was banned.

Is that still around, or did he get comped and it removed?


Oh yeah and my sickle that was sold without my permission to Zi, then to Simon is still ingame, being the only one cx.

Why aren't they removed?

You missed out on a lot of money with these lol. IIRC Simon offered 15T(? Or maybe it was 5T) to Trev for flippers.

Didn't care for money, I had plenty enough for things I needed lol. When did he buy the flippers? I saw Trev with them like 2 weeks ago or so?

Or did he not accept.
Image

Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 1306
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:26 am

Re: 24 October updates: halloween event, bugfixes

Postby Slap a ho » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:31 am

B0rnt0bepeek wrote:Didn't care for money, I had plenty enough for things I needed lol. When did he buy the flippers? I saw Trev with them like 2 weeks ago or so?

Or did he not accept.

Trev won’t sell. Simon offered quite some time ago.
Last edited by Slap a ho on Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Wise One
Posts: 513
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 4:27 am

Re: 24 October updates: halloween event, bugfixes

Postby B0rnt0bepeek » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:31 am

Atta boy, Trev.

*sheds a tear of joy*
Image

Helper
User avatar
Posts: 1888
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:50 pm
Location: Generally ::skilling

Re: 24 October updates: halloween event, bugfixes

Postby Skiller » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:52 am

Trev in-game name?

Wise One
Posts: 513
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 4:27 am

Re: 24 October updates: halloween event, bugfixes

Postby B0rnt0bepeek » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:01 am

Skiller wrote:Trev in-game name?

They're on MVP.
Image

Sysadmin
User avatar
Posts: 3864
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:00 am
Location: Belgium

Re: 24 October updates: halloween event, bugfixes

Postby Rapsey » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:51 pm

B0rnt0bepeek wrote:Why aren't they removed?

All in good time.

Honor Player
User avatar
Posts: 792
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:19 pm

Re: 24 October updates: halloween event, bugfixes

Postby Isaac » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:53 pm

Yeah these one-off items which were given to players for free should rightly lose their value when reintroduced and no compensation be given for it.

If you paid heavy for it you should be compensated.
Image

Previous

Return to News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests