20 October updates: NPC pathfinding, item sets, bugfixes

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Respire1337
Premium Donator

Re: 20 October updates: NPC pathfinding, item sets, bugfixes

Post by Respire1337 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:18 pm

Tom brady wrote:Am I going to be compensated for having the only adamant (t) set’s value now taken from me?
Obviously no. Your set is worthless as it was never in the eco.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:20 pm

Respire1337 wrote:
Tom brady wrote:Am I going to be compensated for having the only adamant (t) set’s value now taken from me?
Obviously no. Your set is worthless as it never was in the eco.
Not really our place to say. This would be something between him and the owners.

Jonas
Fanatic

Post by Jonas » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:29 pm

Most of the 1 in-game stuff we have in the economy shouldn't be a thing. @Tom Brady

Slap a ho
Champion

Post by Slap a ho » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:52 pm

Jonas wrote:Most of the 1 in-game stuff we have in the economy shouldn't be a thing. @Tom Brady
Silver sickle loc?
Flippers loc?

Grizzly mint
Premium Donator

Post by Grizzly mint » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:58 pm

Even though he didn’t play, it’s still a little jacked up.

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:35 pm

Respire1337 wrote:
Nickrock234 wrote: Okay, so follow me here Respire, go to rock crabs, attack one. Now, while in combat go to your settings tab and click on house options. Teleport to house. You can do it while in combat. Still.
Ohhh, yeah that shouldn't be a thing. I was talking only about the option for the teleportation tablet to your poh. So if you can use that to teleport out of combat, then yes is a bug.
I tested this and I cannot teleport out of combat to my house unless by teletab or when I have 1 law and 3 air runes in my inventory.
However, if I do have a teletab (with the teleport location set to my house) or I have 1 law and 3 air runes, I teleport to my house and then am no longer considered to be in combat.

So everything seems to be exactly as it should. Or am I missing something?

Nickrock234
Honor Player

Post by Nickrock234 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:11 pm

Mike wrote:
Respire1337 wrote:
Nickrock234 wrote: Okay, so follow me here Respire, go to rock crabs, attack one. Now, while in combat go to your settings tab and click on house options. Teleport to house. You can do it while in combat. Still.
Ohhh, yeah that shouldn't be a thing. I was talking only about the option for the teleportation tablet to your poh. So if you can use that to teleport out of combat, then yes is a bug.
I tested this and I cannot teleport out of combat to my house unless by teletab or when I have 1 law and 3 air runes in my inventory.
However, if I do have a teletab (with the teleport location set to my house) or I have 1 law and 3 air runes, I teleport to my house and then am no longer considered to be in combat.

So everything seems to be exactly as it should. Or am I missing something?
it's fixed now, but somehow I managed it before. Sorry :P
Mike wrote:Calling someone a smartass isn't offensive, especially when he's actually being a smartass.

Gethigh udie
Premium Donator

Post by Gethigh udie » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:34 am

Mike wrote:Adamant (g) and adamant (t) armour has been added to medium and hard clue caskets
How about black kiteshield (t) in easy & meds? ;) should be able too complete the set.

Respire1337
Premium Donator

Post by Respire1337 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:14 am

Gethigh udie wrote:
Mike wrote:Adamant (g) and adamant (t) armour has been added to medium and hard clue caskets
How about black kiteshield (t) in easy & meds? ;) should be able too complete the set.
There is 1 that was recently in the eco so I am not too sure how Mike and Rapsey gonna handle with that one to be fair.

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:37 pm

Respire1337 wrote:
Gethigh udie wrote:
There is 1 that was recently in the eco so I am not too sure how Mike and Rapsey gonna handle with that one to be fair.
I think this a bit dumb... Tomas being proud on his items, keeping them instead of selling, got him fucked now. Other people that sold their uniques are basically being awarded for not being proud on their unique gift they got.