30 July Updates - bugfixes

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Its buble

Re: 30 July Updates - bugfixes

Post by Its buble » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:38 pm

Slap a ho wrote:
Its buble wrote:Ironman Master race!! Thanks for this Mike!! :D
Ice13arrage wrote:Nice fixes, I like this :).

Side note: How are we supposed to know something like "Keep in mind that tortured gorillas have exactly the same droptable as demonic gorillas, except everything is 10x as rare" without reading the news post? I usually just go on the wiki for the drops list and assume the rates are correct on that?
In response to your side note, They're always correct "WHEN UPDATED" Read Mike's news posts for updates as they're the place to get the juicy info first! :D
Can you not put :D at the end of every sentence? It makes you look like you’re 12.

OT: glad to see the attentiveness to the new content & quick hotfixes.

I AM 12...................... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Grizzly mint
Premium Donator

Re: 30 July Updates - bugfixes

Post by Grizzly mint » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:56 am

Slap a ho wrote:
Its buble wrote:Ironman Master race!! Thanks for this Mike!! :D
Ice13arrage wrote:Nice fixes, I like this :).

Side note: How are we supposed to know something like "Keep in mind that tortured gorillas have exactly the same droptable as demonic gorillas, except everything is 10x as rare" without reading the news post? I usually just go on the wiki for the drops list and assume the rates are correct on that?
In response to your side note, They're always correct "WHEN UPDATED" Read Mike's news posts for updates as they're the place to get the juicy info first! :D
Can you not put :D at the end of every sentence? It makes you look like you’re 12.

OT: glad to see the attentiveness to the new content & quick hotfixes.
why you such a hater! :D haha!! :D

OT: Nice fixes. That aggro range was terrible.