27 July Updates - Demonic Gorillas, jewelry

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Honor Player
User avatar
Posts: 7531
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:13 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: 27 July Updates - Demonic Gorillas, jewelry

Postby Ruler » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:59 pm

Anyone that can clarify what the difference between tortured and demonic gorillas are?

Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 1476
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:56 pm

Re: 27 July Updates - Demonic Gorillas, jewelry

Postby Respire1337 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:08 am

Ruler wrote:Anyone that can clarify what the difference between tortured and demonic gorillas are?

Tortured gorillas have 10 times worse drop rates than the demonic ones.
Image

Honor Player
User avatar
Posts: 7531
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:13 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: 27 July Updates - Demonic Gorillas, jewelry

Postby Ruler » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:12 am

Respire1337 wrote:
Ruler wrote:Anyone that can clarify what the difference between tortured and demonic gorillas are?

Tortured gorillas have 10 times worse drop rates than the demonic ones.

Is it really that big a difference?

Honor Player
Online
User avatar
Posts: 8514
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:07 am
Location: Middle Earth

Re: 27 July Updates - Demonic Gorillas, jewelry

Postby Iron adam » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:21 am

Ruler wrote:
Respire1337 wrote:
Ruler wrote:Anyone that can clarify what the difference between tortured and demonic gorillas are?

Tortured gorillas have 10 times worse drop rates than the demonic ones.

Is it really that big a difference?

Yes: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=73542
Mike wrote:Several drops have been added to demonic and tortured gorillas (coins, onyx, prayer potion, key halves, rune/addy bar), while rune javelin head drops have been lowered. Keep in mind that tortured gorillas have exactly the same droptable as demonic gorillas, except everything is 10x as rare

Previous

Return to News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests