27 July Updates - Demonic Gorillas, jewelry

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
User avatar
Lykos
Premium Donator
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:03 pm

Re: 27 July Updates - Demonic Gorillas, jewelry

Post by Lykos » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:30 am

Poggers

Zygorf
Premium Donator
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:47 am

Re: 27 July Updates - Demonic Gorillas, jewelry

Post by Zygorf » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:10 pm

The gorillas can pj you off another gorilla.
This is frustrating in itself, but also even more annoying for irons.
2 mins for a kill to get nothing cos the gorilla hit a dude once.

User avatar
Respire1337
Moderator
Posts: 1488
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:56 pm

Re: 27 July Updates - Demonic Gorillas, jewelry

Post by Respire1337 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:42 pm

Zygorf wrote:The gorillas can pj you off another gorilla.
This is frustrating in itself, but also even more annoying for irons.
2 mins for a kill to get nothing cos the gorilla hit a dude once.
Making them unagro would solve the situation for sure.
Image

Zygorf
Premium Donator
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:47 am

Re: 27 July Updates - Demonic Gorillas, jewelry

Post by Zygorf » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:04 pm

Respire1337 wrote:
Zygorf wrote:The gorillas can pj you off another gorilla.
This is frustrating in itself, but also even more annoying for irons.
2 mins for a kill to get nothing cos the gorilla hit a dude once.
Making them unagro would solve the situation for sure.
And removing cannons, since even tortured gorillas are all hit from people camping in their max gear.
Morph world is the same.

User avatar
Treehugger
Premium Donator
Posts: 4371
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:56 pm

Re: 27 July Updates - Demonic Gorillas, jewelry

Post by Treehugger » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:50 pm

Zygorf wrote:
Respire1337 wrote:
Zygorf wrote:The gorillas can pj you off another gorilla.
This is frustrating in itself, but also even more annoying for irons.
2 mins for a kill to get nothing cos the gorilla hit a dude once.
Making them unagro would solve the situation for sure.
And removing cannons, since even tortured gorillas are all hit from people camping in their max gear.
Morph world is the same.
obv they were only released a few days ago lol
Image
Image

User avatar
Iraq
Premium Donator
Posts: 918
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:07 am
Location: Summoner's Rift

Re: 27 July Updates - Demonic Gorillas, jewelry

Post by Iraq » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:53 am

Ammy of torture has a visual bug :(


Image
Image

User avatar
Respire1337
Moderator
Posts: 1488
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:56 pm

Re: 27 July Updates - Demonic Gorillas, jewelry

Post by Respire1337 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:12 am

Iraq wrote:Ammy of torture has a visual bug :(


Image
Weird, it acts normal for me. Hmmm
Image

User avatar
Iraq
Premium Donator
Posts: 918
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:07 am
Location: Summoner's Rift

Re: 27 July Updates - Demonic Gorillas, jewelry

Post by Iraq » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:11 am

Respire1337 wrote:
Iraq wrote:Ammy of torture has a visual bug :(


Image
Weird, it acts normal for me. Hmmm
How do i fix it? I've tried redownloading etc
Image

Rick
Unstoppable
Posts: 7731
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:33 pm

Re: 27 July Updates - Demonic Gorillas, jewelry

Post by Rick » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:23 am

Iraq wrote:
Respire1337 wrote:
Iraq wrote:Ammy of torture has a visual bug :(


Image
Weird, it acts normal for me. Hmmm
How do i fix it? I've tried redownloading etc
It’s supposed to look like that
Image

User avatar
Nolan
Honor Player
Posts: 3206
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:56 am
Location: Kansas, USA

Re: 27 July Updates - Demonic Gorillas, jewelry

Post by Nolan » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:56 am

Mike why you gotta delete my 5 glitched dstones? =(
Image

Post Reply