Cooked karambwans heal 18 HP each and just like OSRS can be consumed after food or potions with no delay. After eating a cooked karabwan, you must wait 1.8 seconds before you can drink a potion or eat another piece of food.
In other news:
- The delay between potion sips has been increased to 1.8 seconds (from 1.2 seconds)
- Fixed a bug where attacking someone in the wilderness with a granite maul special attack would not skull you
- You can now use a (skilling-related) item on Piles in the wilderness resource area, he will then only note all of that specific item rather than all skilling-related items in your inventory
- Added the ::map command, which opens our world map in your browser. If no parameters are supplied, shows your current location. You can also use ::map x y h ('h' being an optional parameter) to display a specific location
- Fixed a bug where depositing your inventory with a nearly full bank would in some cases tell you that your bank is full, even if there is enough space
- Fixed not being able to cut logs with an inferno adze while having a full inventory
- Fixed incorrect firemaking XP when cutting logs with an inferno adze inside a Player-Owned House
- Fixed a bug where not all PvP equipment drops would count towards completion of the revenant task in the wilderness achievement diary
- Fixed a visual bug where the wrong amount is displayed when obtaining a god cape from the Mage Arena
- New players now have the 'bald' OSRS character as default character look
- Fixed bone drops outside the wilderness being noted when you have completed the PvM part of the wilderness achievement diary
- Fixed a few minor typo's
And a final reminder about our double XP event from 25 to 28 May, to celebrate PkHonor's 10th anniversary!
In the near future, you can also look forward to some more content made by our developer Andres: master clues, skilling clues and added clue locations, as well as demonic gorilla's with zenyte jewelry and heavy ballista, made by our trial developer Jeremy. Meanwhile, I will be working on some inventory enhancing additions (such as the looting bag, rune pouch, costume room additions and menagerie) in preparation for Ultimate Ironman Mode! There's also a few other works in progress that we may decide to release in between, but that remains to be seen.