28 April - wilderness achievements & 10 year anniversary!

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 2087
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:08 am

Re: 28 April - wilderness achievements & 10 year anniversary

Postby Grizzly mint » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:51 pm

Idk about anyone else, but the whole running through the ditch looks very unappealing to the eye. I actually prefer the jumping over it animation vs. running through it like it doesn't exist.

If other people like it then just leave it as it is, i don't mind that much. Just my thoughts on it.
Image

Senior Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:56 pm

Re: 28 April - wilderness achievements & 10 year anniversary

Postby Respire1337 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:54 pm

Grizzly mint wrote:Idk about anyone else, but the whole running through the ditch looks very unappealing to the eye. I actually prefer the jumping over it animation vs. running through it like it doesn't exist.

If other people like it then just leave it as it is, i don't mind that much. Just my thoughts on it.

Bring back the ditch jumping please Mike!
Image

Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 2518
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:32 pm
Location: ME

Re: 28 April - wilderness achievements & 10 year anniversary

Postby 5alood » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:11 pm

Respire1337 wrote:
Grizzly mint wrote:Idk about anyone else, but the whole running through the ditch looks very unappealing to the eye. I actually prefer the jumping over it animation vs. running through it like it doesn't exist.

If other people like it then just leave it as it is, i don't mind that much. Just my thoughts on it.

Bring back the ditch jumping please Mike!

Yeeah tbh... I havent seen it yet (dont think I ever will seeing as i dont play) but if its just walking through the ditch then thats just gonna look dumb imo lmao
Image

Image

Fanatic
User avatar
Posts: 5102
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:37 pm

Re: 28 April - wilderness achievements & 10 year anniversary

Postby B0rnt0b3pk » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:20 pm

Amazing update, Mike and the other developers! This seems to be a huge success and it seems to be amazing. I have a question regarding diaries. Are you thinking about adding the other types of diaries from OSRS? It would a very nice addition to the game overall and would create more depth to it. I know you've just finished the wilderness one after a long time of work, but the other ones would be easier (to make people happy).

For example the Falador Diary could give you the Falador shield (4) and Increased drop rate on Mole claws, skin and maybe other drops.

Kandarin Diary Would give you access to Spirit tree seeds and patches.

What do you think about that? Would it be something interesting or not going to give it a thought? If you need help I could make a list task possibilities and rewards.
ImageImage

Programmer
User avatar
Posts: 5519
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:00 pm
Location: PkHonor HQ

Re: 28 April - wilderness achievements & 10 year anniversary

Postby Mike » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:04 pm

Grizzly mint wrote:Idk about anyone else, but the whole running through the ditch looks very unappealing to the eye. I actually prefer the jumping over it animation vs. running through it like it doesn't exist.

If other people like it then just leave it as it is, i don't mind that much. Just my thoughts on it.


I also found that jumping looked better than simply walking, but most of all I wanted to give people the option to just click on a spot in the wilderness (while standing South of the ditch) - or vice versa - without having to first click on the ditch and then walk to the desired spot.

I would like to add automatic jumping into the server (when you reach the ditch, you automatically jump across), but it was too complex for me to add right away. It's still planned though.


B0rnt0b3pk wrote:Amazing update, Mike and the other developers! This seems to be a huge success and it seems to be amazing. I have a question regarding diaries. Are you thinking about adding the other types of diaries from OSRS? It would a very nice addition to the game overall and would create more depth to it. I know you've just finished the wilderness one after a long time of work, but the other ones would be easier (to make people happy).

For example the Falador Diary could give you the Falador shield (4) and Increased drop rate on Mole claws, skin and maybe other drops.

Kandarin Diary Would give you access to Spirit tree seeds and patches.

What do you think about that? Would it be something interesting or not going to give it a thought? If you need help I could make a list task possibilities and rewards.


Possibly, but rather unlikely, definitely not for for the near future. We already have more than enough planned content to last us several more months of development ;)

Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 783
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:00 am

Re: 28 April - wilderness achievements & 10 year anniversary

Postby Im on meth » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:39 pm

Mike wrote:Boss pet: 1 from any wild boss or kill each boss (that has a pet) 150 times

Can this task be automatically completed if we already have boss pets from wildy bosses?

Premium Donator
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:45 pm

Re: 28 April - wilderness achievements & 10 year anniversary

Postby Capectl » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:56 pm

What is command for honor players to finish this task? ::ach doesn't seem to do it.

Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 2518
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:32 pm
Location: ME

Re: 28 April - wilderness achievements & 10 year anniversary

Postby 5alood » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:55 pm

Mike wrote:
Grizzly mint wrote:Idk about anyone else, but the whole running through the ditch looks very unappealing to the eye. I actually prefer the jumping over it animation vs. running through it like it doesn't exist.

If other people like it then just leave it as it is, i don't mind that much. Just my thoughts on it.


I also found that jumping looked better than simply walking, but most of all I wanted to give people the option to just click on a spot in the wilderness (while standing South of the ditch) - or vice versa - without having to first click on the ditch and then walk to the desired spot.

Not sure if its just me but tbh i can see this leading to people accidentally, and unknowingly entering wildy before going afk or somethin
Image

Image

Programmer
User avatar
Posts: 5519
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:00 pm
Location: PkHonor HQ

Re: 28 April - wilderness achievements & 10 year anniversary

Postby Mike » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:24 pm

Im on meth wrote:
Mike wrote:Boss pet: 1 from any wild boss or kill each boss (that has a pet) 150 times

Can this task be automatically completed if we already have boss pets from wildy bosses?


That was also the case, unless something wrong happened.

Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 783
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:00 am

Re: 28 April - wilderness achievements & 10 year anniversary

Postby Im on meth » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:30 pm

Mike wrote:
Im on meth wrote:
Mike wrote:Boss pet: 1 from any wild boss or kill each boss (that has a pet) 150 times

Can this task be automatically completed if we already have boss pets from wildy bosses?


That was also the case, unless something wrong happened.

Image
Edit: They're both lucky versions of the pet so it probably isn't checking for the lucky versions.

PreviousNext

Return to News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 12 guests