28 April - wilderness achievements & 10 year anniversary!

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Mike
Programmer

Re: 28 April - wilderness achievements & 10 year anniversary

Post by Mike » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:51 pm

Im on meth wrote: Edit: They're both lucky versions of the pet so it probably isn't checking for the lucky versions.
It was based on the drop logs of the bosses, but maybe they weren't always logged. Either that, or there was a bug in my query. I'll be sure to verify and fix if possible, thanks for letting me know.

Slap a ho
Champion

Post by Slap a ho » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:06 pm

Capectl wrote:What is command for honor players to finish this task? ::ach doesn't seem to do it.
^

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:35 am

Mike wrote:It was based on the drop logs of the bosses, but maybe they weren't always logged. Either that, or there was a bug in my query. I'll be sure to verify and fix if possible, thanks for letting me know.
I know that my ww pet wasn't logged when i got it.

Respire1337
Premium Donator

Post by Respire1337 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:25 am

Mike wrote:
Grizzly mint wrote:Idk about anyone else, but the whole running through the ditch looks very unappealing to the eye. I actually prefer the jumping over it animation vs. running through it like it doesn't exist.

If other people like it then just leave it as it is, i don't mind that much. Just my thoughts on it.
I also found that jumping looked better than simply walking, but most of all I wanted to give people the option to just click on a spot in the wilderness (while standing South of the ditch) - or vice versa - without having to first click on the ditch and then walk to the desired spot.

I would like to add automatic jumping into the server (when you reach the ditch, you automatically jump across), but it was too complex for me to add right away. It's still planned though.
Not going to lie, this was something beneficial. I've never seem anyone complain about the ditch. Also right now, it's fairly easy to lure someone over the "ditch". Just bring it back to how it was. Nothing wrong was with it and just leave as it is, no automatically jump( what if I want to stay near the ditch, but because it is automatically, I will still be jumping it).

Side note: I love what you did with the logout button and the teleport spells from the spell book( they are light up when you're not in combat, and when you are, they get inactive, pretty nice way to see when you're out of combat).

Isaac
Honor Player

Post by Isaac » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:44 am

Regards the wilderness ditch, I preferred the clicking on the ditch and jumping over. As Respire points out, it is easy to lure someone who follows you and goes afk for a second. I also liked the clicking on the ditch, it indicated to me it was time to get my (bad) pk head on. Plus, you could click the ditch from the bank situated at north edgville already. Also, the walk-over features causes some players to stand on the ditch which visually looks unappealling. Plus, it is difficult to know where the start of the wilderness begins, so you could accidentally click one square too far on the minimap and before you know it, one of them camping farcaster may have a feast on their hands. Just my opinion, but the ditch was never a problem before.

Billyx
Honor Player

Post by Billyx » Tue May 01, 2018 2:33 am

I'm in love..

Wet wizard
Premium Donator

Post by Wet wizard » Tue May 01, 2018 9:53 am

Put the ditch back, lol.
And aside from the elite clue drops unlock - rewards are very underwhleming for the most part. :l

Jonas
Fanatic

Post by Jonas » Tue May 01, 2018 10:42 pm

Really love the updates.

Few things:
  • You didn't mention Rogue mask being removed from Mystery boxes and Advanced mystery boxes as a reward from the due to the Rogue set being sold in the donator store.
  • Did it get removed from Easter bunny too? If so that should be done too.

Ping iron
Premium Donator

Post by Ping iron » Wed May 02, 2018 7:45 pm

And of course, last but not least, a double XP event from 25 to 28 May, as announced in the beginning of this post.

At some point during the month, there will also be a new Titan event, which is yet to be announced.

Enjoy!

How i can enjoy new achievments? already grainded my ass of to get chaos comp cape and now i have to graind more really? thats fucked up

Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Post by Troll n roll » Wed May 02, 2018 7:49 pm

Ping iron wrote:And of course, last but not least, a double XP event from 25 to 28 May, as announced in the beginning of this post.

At some point during the month, there will also be a new Titan event, which is yet to be announced.

Enjoy!

How i can enjoy new achievments? already grainded my ass of to get chaos comp cape and now i have to graind more really? thats fucked up
If new stuff gets added to the game, you really haven't "completed" the game. Complete the tasks, get the completetion cape.
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.