Billy's resignation letter

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Migetmanz
Premium Donator

Re: Billy's resignation letter

Post by Migetmanz » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:06 am

Kylo ren wrote:Ryan - Staff Manager.
agree :)

Lkn
Honor Player

Post by Lkn » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:41 pm

Good luck in your new job billy, glad I got to work with you back then, times I won’t forget that’s for sure.

The bad ass
Rookie

Post by The bad ass » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:06 pm

Billy and I go way back, I remember when he would give me motives to become myself. Now here I am here today myself. Thankyou billy. I am sad to see you go. I really only enjoyed you, shawn, and alex as a staff members. EVERYONE else be on some heaps of bullshit. you'll be missed, the game will be trash without a real nigga being able to tell the bitch staff what to do.

I2aw origins
Premium Donator

Post by I2aw origins » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:25 pm

The bad ass wrote:Billy and I go way back, I remember when he would give me motives to become myself. Now here I am here today myself. Thankyou billy. I am sad to see you go. I really only enjoyed you, shawn, and alex as a staff members. EVERYONE else be on some heaps of bullshit. you'll be missed, the game will be trash without a real nigga being able to tell the bitch staff what to do.
To be fair, everyone who was a staff member (or ex) says this about the resigning staff manager. I think Ryan will do just as good, if not better, and that's mainly because he is/was a player too.

Amount
Premium Donator

Post by Amount » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:09 am

I2aw origins wrote:
The bad ass wrote:Billy and I go way back, I remember when he would give me motives to become myself. Now here I am here today myself. Thankyou billy. I am sad to see you go. I really only enjoyed you, shawn, and alex as a staff members. EVERYONE else be on some heaps of bullshit. you'll be missed, the game will be trash without a real nigga being able to tell the bitch staff what to do.
To be fair, everyone who was a staff member (or ex) says this about the resigning staff manager. I think Ryan will do just as good, if not better, and that's mainly because he is/was a player too.
I genuinely reckon Ryan will be the best. He doesn't have gaping flaws like every other manager did. And for the flaws that he does have, it's quite fortunate that he's got a decent staff admin team around him to patch them up.

Grizzly mint
Premium Donator

Post by Grizzly mint » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:00 am

Ryan is a babe. And he says rude but seductive things to me which I ::ss and fap to later when i sober up.

Never really talked to billy, and never had a problem. Good luck with your future endeavors buddy.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:25 pm

I2aw origins wrote:
To add on to this, Ryan has held most if not all ranks on the server and he has been here for so long. He saw multiple staff managers and he has learned/is learning how to combine all the "good" aspects of them and utilise it in his future here on PKH.

Pim
Premium Donator

Post by Pim » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:31 pm

I feel bad for the arabs though, there is a post where an arab openly shares his feelings about being scared that Ryan will hit him

Amount
Premium Donator

Post by Amount » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:22 pm

Counterret wrote:I feel bad for the arabs though, there is a post where an arab openly shares his feelings about being scared that Ryan will hit him
I love being hit through the internet.

Not motti
Forum Addict

Post by Not motti » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:05 am

Amount wrote:
Counterret wrote:I feel bad for the arabs though, there is a post where an arab openly shares his feelings about being scared that Ryan will hit him
I love being hit through the internet.
Come to daddy