Billy's resignation letter

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Drift lvl 99
Novice

Re: Billy's resignation letter

Post by Drift lvl 99 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:44 am

Have a Good Life man

Sam
Premium Donator

Post by Sam » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:31 pm

Woo, i got a shoutout.<3

I literally logged in for this, huge apologies that i'm a bit late.

Billy my friend, i wish you all the best in your future and i hope to talk soon.

You were a brilliant staff manager and always did you very best for the server and deserve a lot of credit and respect. :o :(

Also Good luck Ryan best fit for the role.

Sam
Moderator Sam

Pim
Premium Donator

Post by Pim » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:49 pm

When did the thing start where ppl end a post signed with their name. We can see who post it lol

Skiller
Developer

Post by Skiller » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:13 pm

Counterret wrote:When did the thing start where ppl end a post signed with their name. We can see who post it lol
It's a more formal practice to do that. Some people, especially for more official things, will do it even when it's not needed. Think about like an email you receive. Most modern email platforms will show you the name of the person who sent it, in addition to their email address, but people still sign email at the bottom.

Does that make sense?

Let me know!

Jeremy

Pim
Premium Donator

Post by Pim » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:53 pm

Skiller wrote:
Counterret wrote:When did the thing start where ppl end a post signed with their name. We can see who post it lol
It's a more formal practice to do that. Some people, especially for more official things, will do it even when it's not needed. Think about like an email you receive. Most modern email platforms will show you the name of the person who sent it, in addition to their email address, but people still sign email at the bottom.

Does that make sense?

Let me know!

Jeremy
Perfect sence, but its pkhonor forums

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:56 am

Counterret wrote:
Skiller wrote:

Does that make sense?

Let me know!

Jeremy
Perfect sence, but its pkhonor forums so we dont have the need to behave like half decent human beings