16 March Updates: new trial dev, QoL, bugfixes

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Re: 16 March Updates: new trial dev, QoL, bugfixes

Post by Iron adam » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:26 pm

Jonas wrote:Also, Adam's post is probably in PvP Committee so most of us are not authorized to see it.
Correct.
Spoiler: show
Adamthalion wrote:
Color x wrote:So say you right click an area where your target's hitbox is while in combat, the person you are fighting will always appear on the top of this list / will be the left click option. Currently priority is given to the option that is visually on top.
Ex, Currently, if someone runs past you as you click the person you are fighting, you will click the person who runs past because they are visually in front of the person where you clicked.
Ok I get it. So this is how it works on pkh currently:

And this is how it works on osrs. When you are in combat with someone, their hitbox does indeed take priority over other players and objects (trees):
Color x wrote:There we are. Adam you're a saint.

Isaac
Honor Player

Post by Isaac » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:38 pm

The granite maul drop rates wasn't even an issue. In an hour I received 10/11 just randomly one day cos I was running low.

The abyssal whip drop rate I agree with. It is not like granite mauls are in short supply. Players are just holding them and that's part of the game, the merching element. How about we significantly increase the ice diamond drop rate, because it's hard to get hold of one of those too.

Edonist
Honor Player

Post by Edonist » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:45 am

Slayer still not fixed?

Empty bag

Post by Empty bag » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:08 pm

Great updates!

- anyone know a date when diaries come out???

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:25 am

Empty bag wrote:Great updates!

- anyone know a date when diaries come out???
Mike wrote:I'm hoping to get most of it sorted out within the next week. No promises on that timeframe though, we want this to be done properly.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:57 pm

"Fixed a bug where players could check if someone else is online by trying to log in in on the other account. You would always receive the "this player is already online" message even when using a wrong password"

Lol, nice way to annoy the staff and players. Imagine all the people thinking holy shit I've been hacked and posting a recovery or spamming staff for halp lmao :D
#Justice4Church

Billyx
Honor Player

Post by Billyx » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:17 pm

:)

Kylo ren
Honor Player

Post by Kylo ren » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:26 pm

Nice work!

Congratulations Jeremy! Best of luck to you!

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:17 am

Adamthalion wrote:
Jonas wrote:Also, Adam's post is probably in PvP Committee so most of us are not authorized to see it.
Correct.
Woopsie.

Moved the topic to the 'in-game suggestions' forum so other players can see it. Good catch.

5alood
Premium Donator

Post by 5alood » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:40 pm

Adamthalion wrote:
5alood wrote:But now if someone were to put his passoword incorrectly due to typos or something its gonna make him think someone is on his acc, therefore possibly hacked. How about have it ‘player already online or incorrect password/username’ or something like that..
If someone types their password incorrectly, they should get the message that they have entered the wrong password. That was already the case when mistyping the password. I'm not sure why this would be a problem.
Apparently thats not the case anymore though? As it always says the player is already online even if the password is incorrect
The underdog wrote:"Fixed a bug where players could check if someone else is online by trying to log in in on the other account. You would always receive the "this player is already online" message even when using a wrong password"

Lol, nice way to annoy the staff and players. Imagine all the people thinking holy shit I've been hacked and posting a recovery or spamming staff for halp lmao :D