16 February Updates: 3 wilderness bosses, major changes

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Re: 16 February Updates: 3 wilderness bosses, major changes

Post by Troll n roll » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:27 pm

Does the player who killed you get coins for capes as well?
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:30 pm

Respire1337 wrote:Would love to not see the capes automatically going to the refund box. If that will be the case, I'm fine with the prices. In rest, really good and helpful updates as usually! Keep the good work coming Mike! Waiting for those wilderness diaries!
In PvP this is necessary in order to give appropriate loot to the killer. Everywhere else you do still have 5 minutes to go pick it up for free.
Migetmanz wrote:thank you, only thing that I am not sure if I dislike is the whole 30m for firecape 120m for max and 240m for comp..

Using a comp in pvp was an advantage that you got for putting in 1k hours
It's still a big advantage to unlock, and the refund price is way lower than the initial price of buying the cape.
Color x wrote:Does the player who killed you get coins for capes as well?
Yes. They get the full refund price as a drop, so 30/120/240M.

Silliekill
Honor Player

Post by Silliekill » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:36 pm

Great update! Thank you

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:45 pm

Released another minor update just now in order to fix the following:
  • Fixed a bug where you couldn't switch prayers (or toggle quick prayers) during teleport
  • Scorpia now has a weakness to magic attacks
  • Fixed a bug where players their max cape got automatically unequipped on login (a bug that was caused by the previous update)
  • Fixed a bug where certain boss pets would block attacks from other bosses than the one they are affiliated with

Migetmanz
Premium Donator

Post by Migetmanz » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:46 pm

Idk, I could see firecape being free.. Max 25m and comp 100m. Just looking at the stat's that would make since. I just dont really see why a max is 4x firecape.. I understand comp being double max. Firecape is generally one of the last things someone get's before they start pking, this is just going to make the new pkers suffer

Migetmanz
Premium Donator

Post by Migetmanz » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:47 pm

Mike wrote:Released another minor update just now in order to fix the following:
  • Fixed a bug where you couldn't switch prayers (or toggle quick prayers) during teleport
  • Scorpia now has a weakness to magic attacks
  • Fixed a bug where players their max cape got automatically unequipped on login (a bug that was caused by the previous update)
  • Fixed a bug where certain boss pets would block attacks from other bosses than the one they are affiliated with
Thanks!

There might also be an extending tasks bug, might try to replicate on video.

Slap a ho
Champion

Post by Slap a ho » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:57 pm

Omg. Death buff - finally!

And of course I just sold mstone last night on the low end. I’m guessing it’ll probably go back up in cost again. Stoked about the updates though!

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:10 pm

Migetmanz wrote: There might also be an extending tasks bug, might try to replicate on video.
Quite right - there's a bug that makes it impossible to extend your slayer task through the enchanted gem. Extending a slayer task at a slayer master works though.

Bugfix for extending the slayer task through enchanted gem will be deployed in the next update.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:13 pm

Migetmanz wrote:Idk, I could see firecape being free.. Max 25m and comp 100m. Just looking at the stat's that would make since. I just dont really see why a max is 4x firecape.. I understand comp being double max. Firecape is generally one of the last things someone get's before they start pking, this is just going to make the new pkers suffer
Firecape is only 30m, that's not a lot. It used to be 100m, so it's easy.
Try to see the bigger picture, Kevin! ;)

It allows for some money to be removed from the "rich" players (as you have to pay for the cape) and gives a nice bonus to the people killing you, that could also be those "new players"! (you get gp from killing someone that loses cape). Not only that, but it also forces us all to make a more diverse choice of capes. Don't like paying 240m for your precious comp cape? Max cape. Fire cape. Obby cape. Heck, even ava's is going to be used more. I feel like it is a very good add.

Iron bubble
Premium Donator

Post by Iron bubble » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:15 pm

Great updates, demonic gorillas next plzzz
Roasted by King Roald...

Sir Bubbles

Iron bubble