30 December Updates - Christmas Event

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Skiller
Developer

Re: 30 December Updates - Christmas Event

Post by Skiller » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:38 am

Awesome event @Mike and Andres! Please read the pm i sent you though about bugs :P

On a side note, I love the throne at neitznot! wish i could go sit on it :(
Perhaps someone could write a quest that allows you to fix those bridges and visit neitznot? Just a thought :3

Respire1337
Premium Donator

Post by Respire1337 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:17 am

Mike wrote:
Respire1337 wrote:Halberds have the combat style specific to staff of the dead (I believe it would have been easier to add that instead of adding an useless crush bonus, but I can't code so I don't know :badjokeeel: ).Anyway, much needed updates and I can't wait to test out the event! Keep the good work coming! :thumbsup:
The halberd does have the correct styles (albeit with the wrong images), but they do not have the autocast and defensive autocast options. Everything considered, adding the crush attack bonus seemed like the best way to solve the issue, since we don't have the correct staff combat interface for our SoL and SToD.
Fair enough. I thought you could've just morph the 2 combat style, but I see it's not possible. Also, any idea why I do the staff bash emote when I'm using a scimitar in combination with a dragon defender/dragonfire shield?

D 4 u 4
Premium Donator

Post by D 4 u 4 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:22 pm

Mike wrote: As of now, there need to be at least 2 players in both Castle Wars teams before a game will start
Takes years for ragging to be made illegal, but only 2 days to get cw updated.

Good Christmas event :thumbsup:

Respire1337
Premium Donator

Post by Respire1337 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:15 pm

*cough* The WildyWyrm spawn point at campfires didn't even changed a tile. *cough*

Ozymandias
Forum Addict

Post by Ozymandias » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:21 pm

Mike wrote: As of now, there need to be at least 2 players in both Castle Wars teams before a game will start
Did you keep in mind that cw is a dead minigame and that this could still be used to "boost" as staff likes to call it?
Discord : ravifrombns

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:26 pm

The ravi wrote:
Did you keep in mind that cw is a dead minigame and that this could still be used to "boost" as staff likes to call it?
Of course. It's not meant to solve anything, just a small step in the right direction. 1v1 can hardly be called a game of CW and IMO it should never have been possible in the first place. RuneScape doesn't allow that either.

Dorky girl
Rookie

Post by Dorky girl » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:01 am

I was wondering if there was going to be a Christmas Event lol

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:11 am

Rapsey wrote:
The ravi wrote:
Of course. It's not meant to solve anything, just a small step in the right direction. 1v1 can hardly be called a game of CW and IMO it should never have been possible in the first place. RuneScape doesn't allow that either.
?????
Pretty sure it did unless they changed it specifically for osrs

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:57 pm

Azu rite wrote:?????
RS3 wiki states it's 4+ participants, OSRS wiki doesn't say anything. Maybe you can do 1v1's on OSRS.

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:15 pm

Rapsey wrote:
Azu rite wrote:?????
RS3 wiki states it's 4+ participants, OSRS wiki doesn't say anything. Maybe you can do 1v1's on OSRS.
Maybe they changed it on rs3 but I remember helping a friend boost for comp cape in 1v1s back in 2011/2012