4 December Updates - Vet'ion

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Grizzly mint
Premium Donator

Re: 4 December Updates - Vet'ion

Post by Grizzly mint » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:49 am

Isaac wrote:
Grizzly mint wrote: I've killed 1k callisto with 7 t ring drops, my question was mainly directed to the drop challenge. since wildy diaries would be far to small without some drop challenges... are they being recorded? or will i + many others have to achieve these drops, only to have to get them again for the diaries.

That was your choice to kill all them bears, so don't start complaining when they aren't added to comp cape reqs. You should know full well they will not count towards a challenge that doesn't exist yet.
I'm not complaining. It was a question...? I enjoy the new bosses, but I wanted to know if the drops were being recorded before I go out and kill 500+ Of each new boss and wear myself out. I'd rather wait, hence the question.

Edonist
Honor Player

Post by Edonist » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:25 am

Ziaw wrote:so does this mean that i'll lose my comp cape once wildy diaries come out and i have to complete them to get it back?
Yes

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:08 pm

Ziaw wrote:so does this mean that i'll lose my comp cape once wildy diaries come out and i have to complete them to get it back?
Yes, though you will be able to obtain a free replacement max cape until you've completed it.

Skiller
Developer

Post by Skiller » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:13 pm

Rapsey wrote:
Yes, though you will be able to obtain a free replacement max cape until you've completed it.
if someone has the cape equipped when the new diary goes out, can they keep wearing it?

Andres
Developer

Post by Andres » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:29 pm

The builder wrote:
Rapsey wrote:
if someone has the cape equipped when the new diary goes out, can they keep wearing it?
of course not, when the update takes place all comps will be placed in inv/refundbox if you wear one.