12 November Updates - Callisto

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
James
Premium Donator

Re: 12 November Updates - Callisto

Post by James » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:27 pm

The underdog wrote:A venenatis 2.0 won't be too popular I guess, relatively no worthwhile drops, but I guess it's one of the best looking pets so there's some demand to get it. But soon as people have the pet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I like the new boss, but long term popularity of it is questionable.
Also there's more and more (annoying) slayer bosses added without a new space to block another slayer task.

Still like the new boss, just my feedback.
Seems way easier to kill than that OP spider on steroids. Drops also seem fairly consistent. This boss receives the Candy Bars seal of approval.

Gethigh udie
Premium Donator

Post by Gethigh udie » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:04 pm

Keep the great work & updates coming. :thumbsup:

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:10 am

James wrote:
The underdog wrote:A venenatis 2.0 won't be too popular I guess, relatively no worthwhile drops, but I guess it's one of the best looking pets so there's some demand to get it. But soon as people have the pet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I like the new boss, but long term popularity of it is questionable.
Also there's more and more (annoying) slayer bosses added without a new space to block another slayer task.

Still like the new boss, just my feedback.
Seems way easier to kill than that OP spider on steroids. Drops also seem fairly consistent. This boss receives the Candy Bars seal of approval.
Tested it for a longer while and it seems fine indeed, it's fine coz karl didn't teach it to git gud.

Can hit 50s, but that's that, no pain in the butt mechanics.
#Justice4Church

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:01 pm

The underdog wrote:
James wrote: Seems way easier to kill than that OP spider on steroids. Drops also seem fairly consistent. This boss receives the Candy Bars seal of approval.
Tested it for a longer while and it seems fine indeed, it's fine coz karl didn't teach it to git gud.

Can hit 50s, but that's that, no pain in the butt mechanics.
The defence stats of Callisto are somewhat lower than Venenatis, while also having more drops and being more profitable. I didn't exaggerate when I stated that Callisto is amongst the most profitable bosses in the game. Possibly the most profitable, definitely very close to KBD and chaos ele.

Amount
Premium Donator

Post by Amount » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:44 pm

Migetmanz wrote:How am I going to decide what monster to kill this week! With zam event and Callisto being released.. someone has to beat Kaymahn1..
With two choices and a whole week on your hands, I'm sure you'll figure out something.

James
Premium Donator

Post by James » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:07 pm

Amount wrote:
Migetmanz wrote:How am I going to decide what monster to kill this week! With zam event and Callisto being released.. someone has to beat Kaymahn1..
With two choices and a whole week on your hands, I'm sure you'll figure out something.
But as a moderator he is required to play 10 hours a week, how can you expect someone to kill 2 bosses in 10 hours?

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:31 am

How about nex :(
#Justice4Church

Migetmanz
Premium Donator

Post by Migetmanz » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:52 am

The underdog wrote:
How about nex :(
I did nex today :) I want a zaros gs so bad.. also did jad :)