6 November updates - Pet jad, player max hit dummies, QoL

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
The underdog
Premium Donator

Re: 6 November updates - Pet jad, player max hit dummies, Qo

Post by The underdog » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:33 pm

Justice served
#Justice4Church

Paid actor
Premium Donator

Post by Paid actor » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:07 pm

Oooo jad pet! always wanted a reason to start my road to 1000 fire capes now i got one ty Mike man :D

Nishia
Honor Player

Post by Nishia » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:48 am

Thank you for the awesome update again. :) Especially for fixing the barrows equipment at home! :)

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:07 am

Does the slayer helm bonus apply to all of the tzhaar in the fight cave, or just jad?
In osrs, the bonus applies and you get small amounts of slayer exp for them.

Migetmanz
Premium Donator

Post by Migetmanz » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:34 am

tbh I would be okay without getting the slay xp from all of the minions, would be nice to get str and att bonuses though :D

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:13 pm

Adamthalion wrote:Does the slayer helm bonus apply to all of the tzhaar in the fight cave, or just jad?
In osrs, the bonus applies and you get small amounts of slayer exp for them.
Something I was wondering as well, otherwise slayer helm would be quite useless for jad.

Edonist
Honor Player

Post by Edonist » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:40 pm

Migetmanz wrote:tbh I would be okay without getting the slay xp from all of the minions, would be nice to get str and att bonuses though :D
Jad takes roughly 20 minutes to do from wave 40 with max melee gear (torva tent chaos and souls enchanted comp)

If you were to start from wave 1 with middle tier gear this would probably stretch to 40-50 minutes. Spending 50 minutes in order to get 234k slayer xp for killing Jad as opposed to 10 mins killing nex and getting 876k xp? logically speaking is not justified imo (Task completion is better for Nex too with 1m xp for jad and 8m xp for Nex)

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:41 pm

My fam told me it's only for jad itself, in other words blocked dat shit. Waste of time for the slayer rewards altogether

Would be nice if minions get affected by the slayer helm if they aren't already, glacytes, thzaar waves, gwd minions, nex minions.
#Justice4Church

Slap a ho
Champion

Post by Slap a ho » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:58 pm

Edonist wrote:
Migetmanz wrote:tbh I would be okay without getting the slay xp from all of the minions, would be nice to get str and att bonuses though :D
Jad takes roughly 20 minutes to do from wave 40 with max melee gear (torva tent chaos and souls enchanted comp)

If you were to start from wave 1 with middle tier gear this would probably stretch to 40-50 minutes. Spending 50 minutes in order to get 234k slayer xp for killing Jad as opposed to 10 mins killing nex and getting 876k xp? logically speaking is not justified imo (Task completion is better for Nex too with 1m xp for jad and 8m xp for Nex)
1-63 takes 30 minutes if you pay attention. If you afk, it takes between 40-50 depending on spawns. Starting wave 40, you can be done in 15 minutes.

Also be aware, time accumulated to get to the boss isn't considered in the xp gained, as far as I know.