12 October updates - black chins, Preset and Honor changes

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
I2aw origins
Premium Donator

Re: 12 October updates - black chins, Preset and Honor chang

Post by I2aw origins » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:02 am

Tezey wrote:
Counterret wrote:
Tezey wrote:Can honors pvm in their own world and get loot? How about in the wilderness? Would be nice if you add this.
Pking maybe but why in the world would you pvm with your honor..
I wouldn't but I see many new honors wondering why they don't get loot and why they can't kill stuff in the wilderness. So it's not for me and it's pretty pointless to put those boundaries if honors have their own world.
i mean i agree with pking but like you can spawn who in tf is going to pvm as an honor

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:26 am

Asxcfthn wrote:When you choose that the bank shall be exited when loading a preset, it will exit the bank in your play-session.

When you log out though, the saved options (at least the "close bank upon loading preset" option) will be reset and it will not close the bank. You can fix this by re-saving the preset and choose "close bank upon loading preset" but as before, it will only last until you log out.

Not sure if a bug or intentional, but pretty sure it is a bug. If not, disregard my comment

Asxcfthn
Thanks for letting me know, I've released a bugfix for this just now. After the update, the preset options will be saved properly on logout ;)

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:18 am

This update will make me vote for the server daily again, well done.

The way it's meant to be played :)
#Justice4Church

Grizzly mint
Premium Donator

Post by Grizzly mint » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:25 am

Great updates. :thumbsup:

can you look into this though?
Grizzly Mint wrote:I made a post about Comps being taken from refund through presets, but Rapsey made a good point. If you plan on changing the cost of retrieving comps from refund in the future, there's no point in my suggestion.

But can we make it take another comp out of your bank instead. Currently it only takes the specific comp saved, and won't take a different one even if you have multiple capes in your bank. Could would make it work similar to degradeable armour?

Slap a ho
Champion

Post by Slap a ho » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:39 am

Mike wrote:Changes for Honor players
No longer incur any penalty to their stats, but any boosted combat stats (through potions) will be reset whenever their enter PvM combat, except when fighting max hit dummies
Couple things with this that irritate me:
- It didn't matter before, if you were in morph or normal world. Your stats were 69/99 & overloaded they were 87/99. Now, if I go into morph world (since I have death, that's where I spend most of my time pvming), I have 79/99 stats & I can't boost them to 99. Can you adjust it so morph world doesn't decrease stats on honors? I don't see why honors should be punished with a stat decrease in morph world, but rewarded in normal world. Just seems counterproductive to me.
- I've always used sara brews as my food, as opposed to the ::food command, simply because brews avoid the attack delay that regular food creates. Since overloads are now canceled upon entering pvm combat, brews decrease your stats & they stay decreased. The only way to counter the brew effect, is to either overload & let it cancel (which you'll end up brewing again because of the damage from overloads), or use super restores (which is a pain because we have ::pray). Is it possible to void out the stat decrease that brews give, so stats always remain at 99/99, even in morph world?

Really the only big 2 things that I've found, personally. Other than those, I think the rest of the updates to honors were great!

Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Post by Troll n roll » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:22 am

Slap a ho wrote:
Mike wrote:Changes for Honor players
No longer incur any penalty to their stats, but any boosted combat stats (through potions) will be reset whenever their enter PvM combat, except when fighting max hit dummies
Couple things with this that irritate me:
- It didn't matter before, if you were in morph or normal world. Your stats were 69/99 & overloaded they were 87/99. Now, if I go into morph world (since I have death, that's where I spend most of my time pvming), I have 79/99 stats & I can't boost them to 99. Can you adjust it so morph world doesn't decrease stats on honors? I don't see why honors should be punished with a stat decrease in morph world, but rewarded in normal world. Just seems counterproductive to me.
- I've always used sara brews as my food, as opposed to the ::food command, simply because brews avoid the attack delay that regular food creates. Since overloads are now canceled upon entering pvm combat, brews decrease your stats & they stay decreased. The only way to counter the brew effect, is to either overload & let it cancel (which you'll end up brewing again because of the damage from overloads), or use super restores (which is a pain because we have ::pray). Is it possible to void out the stat decrease that brews give, so stats always remain at 99/99, even in morph world?

Really the only big 2 things that I've found, personally. Other than those, I think the rest of the updates to honors were great!
Morph into a rock, easy fucking solution. Why would you have normal stats on morph, if you aren't morph. Fuck your morph ring.
Just use brews and restores then? You'll still have higher stats on reg world than before.

Hope that eases your irritation.
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.

Slap a ho
Champion

Post by Slap a ho » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:38 am

Color x wrote:Morph into a rock, easy fucking solution. Why would you have normal stats on morph, if you aren't morph. Fuck your morph ring.
Just use brews and restores then? You'll still have higher stats on reg world than before.

Hope that eases your irritation.
Hey, thanks Mike! You're a genious!

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:19 am

Awesome updates :)

Pvming on honor should even work in wildy. Yes, honors can spawn everything but that also means it's an awesome method to check out what armor/set up works and which doesn't at certain bosses. No real reason why they shouldn't be able to pvm every boss in their own height.

Migetmanz
Premium Donator

Post by Migetmanz » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:54 pm

Thanks for the updates Mike! Time to get 2b hunt on main (migetmanz)

James
Premium Donator

Post by James » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:14 pm

Kevin wrote:Thanks for the updates Mike! Time to get 2b hunt on main (migetmanz)
goodluck man! best of wishes from me (candy bars)