5 October updates - presets!

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Nishia
Honor Player

Re: 5 October updates - presets!

Post by Nishia » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:32 pm

Thank you for the awesome update.

Dreamerdeciv
Premium Donator

Post by Dreamerdeciv » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Absolutely perfect, thank you so much for your work!

Slap a ho
Champion

Post by Slap a ho » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:43 am

Mike wrote:Lastly, If a preset contains a degradable item and you do not have the exact item in your bank, the closest matching item will be withdrawn instead.
For example, if your preset contains an Ahrim's Staff 50, but you only have an Ahrim's Staff 75 and an Ahrim's Staff 25 in your bank, it will withdraw the Ahrim's Staff 75; if you have an Ahrim's staff 100 and an Ahrim's staff 25 in your bank, it will withdraw the Ahrim's Staff 25.
I know it specifically says "degradable", but it doesn't pull this for items with charges. i.e. glories, rings of dueling, etc.

Something to add to that list?

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:39 pm

Slap a ho wrote:
Mike wrote:Lastly, If a preset contains a degradable item and you do not have the exact item in your bank, the closest matching item will be withdrawn instead.
For example, if your preset contains an Ahrim's Staff 50, but you only have an Ahrim's Staff 75 and an Ahrim's Staff 25 in your bank, it will withdraw the Ahrim's Staff 75; if you have an Ahrim's staff 100 and an Ahrim's staff 25 in your bank, it will withdraw the Ahrim's Staff 25.
I know it specifically says "degradable", but it doesn't pull this for items with charges. i.e. glories, rings of dueling, etc.

That's correct - charged items have not been taken into account. I've added it on my to-do list.

James
Premium Donator

Post by James » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:21 pm

Mike wrote:
Slap a ho wrote:

That's correct - charged items have not been taken into account. I've added it on my to-do list.
Don't forget about crystal shields =)