11 & 12 August updates - more PVM drop buffs, bugfixes

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Mike
Programmer

11 & 12 August updates - more PVM drop buffs, bugfixes

Post by Mike » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:34 pm

Updated on 12 August 2017
  • As of now, you will only have a chance at getting loot from a NPC if you dealt at least 50% of the damage of the highest damage dealing player. This way, players can no longer steal loot due to the 10 August update
  • Fixed a bug that would cause your character to run up to an enemy if you eat/switch while ranging or maging. Unlike OSRS, you will keep following your target after eating/switching, but you will not attack them until you re-click
  • Most Teak planks have been replaced by Oak planks in the NPC drops
  • The droprates on coins and non-rare items from Glacors, Commander Zilyana, Kree'Arra, Flight Kilisa, Wingman Skree and Flockleader Geerin have been increased
  • The droprate on the Armadyl hilt has been slightly increased
  • The stacks of runes, coins and bolt racks from the Barrows Chest have been increased (you can now get up to 400 Bolt Racks, 50M coins, 4K Chaos/Death/Blood runes or up to 12K Fire runes from one chest)

Updated on 11 August 2017
  • Fixed a bug that would sometimes prevent players from receiving loot from an NPC, especially when an Honor dealt damage to it (caused by yesterday's update)
  • Most NPC's that drop Chaos Runes now also drop Fire Runes (3x as many as chaos runes)
  • Buffed the drops of the following NPC's:
    > Commander Zilyana: more coin & supply drops, slightly higher Armadyl Crossbow droprates, added super prayer potion drops
    > Kree'Arra: more coin & supply drops, added super prayer potion drops
    > Kalphite Queen: more coin & supply drops, yet slightly lower drops on enchanted & dagon'hai items
    > Chaos Elemental: more coin & supply drops
    > Barrelchest: more coin & supply drops
    > Dagannoth Prime, Rex & Supreme: significantly increased droprates on all rings & helmets to compensate for removing the ring/helm drops that didn't belong (see yesterday's update)

Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Re: 11 August updates - more PVM drop buffs, bugfix

Post by Troll n roll » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:38 pm

Noice, looks good.
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:41 pm

Good to see added supply drops. Does the drop list on the wiki get updated automatically with these changes?

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:42 pm

Adamthalion wrote:Good to see added supply drops. Does the drop list on the wiki get updated automatically with these changes?
It gets auto-updated every now and then, but not automatically right after an update. To do so, we need to manually trigger it, which I'll make sure to do in 10 minutes when the update is out :)

Ragnabldedge
Honor Player

Post by Ragnabldedge » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:51 pm

ty for fixing honors already ^-^

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:46 pm

Btw, replace all yew root drops with magic root drops for every monster. Since you fixed the making of antivenom, there is no use for yew roots ingame. People are making antidote(++) for antivenoms. No one is going to make Antidote(+) anymore.

Strdargoba
Premium Donator

Post by Strdargoba » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:57 pm

Great update Mike! Just curious as to when infinity was dropped by KQ haha. I know you meant enchanted but thanks for the updates :D

Migetmanz
Premium Donator

Post by Migetmanz » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:01 pm

Adamthalion wrote:Btw, replace all yew root drops with magic root drops for every monster. Since you fixed the making of antivenom, there is no use for yew roots ingame. People are making antidote(++) for antivenoms. No one is going to make Antidote(+) anymore.
also oak planks should replace teak.. Almost no one used teak planks and when they do its just a few.

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:04 pm

Migetmanz wrote:
Adamthalion wrote:Btw, replace all yew root drops with magic root drops for every monster. Since you fixed the making of antivenom, there is no use for yew roots ingame. People are making antidote(++) for antivenoms. No one is going to make Antidote(+) anymore.
also oak planks should replace teak.. Almost no one used teak planks and when they do its just a few.
I see no problem with the yew root drops, as people can use Antidote+ as a cheaper alternative to Antidote++. Might reduce a few of the yew root drops, but they should be generally fine.
I do agree with adding Oak planks as drops. I'll make sure to do that in a future update ;)

Strdargoba wrote:Great update Mike! Just curious as to when infinity was dropped by KQ haha. I know you meant enchanted but thanks for the updates :D
My mistake, they are indeed enchanted. Fixed in my post :P

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:30 pm

Good that dags didn't just get nerfed without compensation :)
#Justice4Church