6 July updates

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Ruler
Honor Player

Re: 6 July updates

Post by Ruler » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:17 pm

The builder wrote:
The underdog wrote:
Sverre wrote:Are you sure there are no dupes with the honor removal and that you can't remove someone elses honor? Pretty sure this was the problem the first time you added the NPC and therefore postponed it.
Sssssh, but yeah I tried to test it but there's no test server with the latest update on it as far im aware :zoidberg:
Unless I'm reading it incorrectly, the honor player is the one who removes it. That way, you have to be logged into the account with the honor status to get its status removed. Then it just sits in refund box until you pay the 5b for it. Honestly seems like a great system not sure why it just started to be a thing lol
Yeah except 99% of all honors are shared....

Ross
Premium Donator

Post by Ross » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:30 pm

Bind, Snare & Entangle spells now work properly against NPC's. Keep in mind that any Bind, Snare, Entangle or Freeze spells do not work on larger NPC's in PkHonor. I must admit I'm not 100% sure if it should be like this or not, so I welcome input and feedback on this
I'm almost 100% certain Bind, Snare and Entangle don't work on any NPC over 1x2 but Ancient Magic spells do.

Iron midas
Premium Donator

Post by Iron midas » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:41 pm

Thanks for the updates mike :thumbsup:

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:45 pm

Sverre wrote:Yeah except 99% of all honors are shared....
And you really shouldn't be sharing your accounts with people you don't trust. I don't see how being able to take the status is any different from being able to change the password and take the account for yourself. Also with the old system anyone with access to the honor could have staff remove the status so really nothing changes.

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:25 pm

Ross wrote:
Bind, Snare & Entangle spells now work properly against NPC's. Keep in mind that any Bind, Snare, Entangle or Freeze spells do not work on larger NPC's in PkHonor. I must admit I'm not 100% sure if it should be like this or not, so I welcome input and feedback on this
I'm almost 100% certain Bind, Snare and Entangle don't work on any NPC over 1x2 but Ancient Magic spells do.

Never tried snare, bind, or entangle on npcs other than implings, but yeah ancients do freeze larger npcs.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:57 pm

You can also change the password on your shared honor giving the same effect so it doesn't matter.
#Justice4Church

Migetmanz
Premium Donator

Post by Migetmanz » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:38 pm

love the updates Mike, still cant wait for new achievements!

Wet wizard
Premium Donator

Post by Wet wizard » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:31 pm

Pking fixes please. Anyways, good job.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:04 pm

Can Confirm. Bind/Snare/Entangle DO work on npcs bigger than 1x1.
Here is a test on hellhounds, which are 2x2.

James
Premium Donator

Post by James » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:22 pm

Adamthalion wrote:
Can Confirm. Bind/Snare/Entangle DO work on npcs bigger than 1x1.
Here is a test on hellhounds, which are 2x2.

Test it on a boss you freak