6 July updates

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Skiller
Developer

Re: 6 July updates

Post by Skiller » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:39 pm

Rapsey wrote:
Cadwalada wrote:Quick question, if I had honor on an account, took it off therefore that account gets banned. Would I be able to put an honor account back on there in the future? Or is that not possible
Same as before I think. Not automatically but staff can unban it in exchange for an honor ticket. I'm honestly not sure if they do this, but they can. If it's a common thing we can always add automation for that too. Of course that's only if you want the account back as an honor. It's not possible to get the account back without it being an honor. Once an honor, always an honor.

EDIT: Apparently staff can't unban them (yet).
There's no way to remove the status? Even from old accounts that someone might be buying for the name?

Ely
Honor Player

Post by Ely » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:43 pm

Rapsey wrote:
Cadwalada wrote:Quick question, if I had honor on an account, took it off therefore that account gets banned. Would I be able to put an honor account back on there in the future? Or is that not possible
Same as before I think. Not automatically but staff can unban it in exchange for an honor Ticket. I'm honestly not sure if they do this, but they can. If it's a common thing we can always add automation for that too. Of course that's only if you want the account back as an honor. It's not possible to get the account back without it being an honor. Once an honor, always an honor.

EDIT: Apparently staff can't unban them (yet).
It is something that's offered, although not very common. Generally if a player wanted to exchanged an honor ticket for the honor account they previously owned they would need to make an appeal. Which would need to be handled by Billy.

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:44 pm

The builder wrote:There's no way to remove the status? Even from old accounts that someone might be buying for the name?
Not currently no.

Skiller
Developer

Post by Skiller » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:49 pm

Rapsey wrote:
The builder wrote:There's no way to remove the status? Even from old accounts that someone might be buying for the name?
Not currently no.
Hmm interesting! Thanks for the quick reply :)

Babe
Wise One

Post by Babe » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:47 pm

Rapsey wrote:
Not currently no.
Would be nice if it was automated like how Rapsey said, have like 9+ banned honor accs that i wouldnt mind putting a stat back on.

Not motti
Forum Addict

Post by Not motti » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:03 pm

Amount wrote:Can I hop on Candy Bars, Houwuh and Wir3d (and Ruler if we feel like losing) to make sure they are all allocated to the same Castle Wars team as me with this new CW-team-locked-to-IP change?

If so, thanks! :afro:
Yea kid log on Candy Bars

James
Premium Donator

Post by James » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Fat goat wrote:
Amount wrote:Can I hop on Candy Bars, Houwuh and Wir3d (and Ruler if we feel like losing) to make sure they are all allocated to the same Castle Wars team as me with this new CW-team-locked-to-IP change?

Yea kid log on Candy Bars
Yea idiot, log on candy bars fam

Skiller
Developer

Post by Skiller » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:11 pm

Well, 1, you can only play 1 account at a time at Cwars, like you can't log on to another one from same IP and go to Cwars, and also, even if you logged in and out on all of them, the moment their owner logs in to play it, from another IP, wouldn't they then no longer be under the power of that rule, as its a different IP?