23 May updates

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Ragnabldedge
Honor Player

Re: 23 May updates

Post by Ragnabldedge » Tue May 23, 2017 11:29 pm

id love it for my zaryte bow to work again so i can actually use that 500m+ paperweight in my bank...otherwise fairly happy with the updates, though nex will be a pain since its buff and you fixing soul whip but i digress, was to easy before i was afking it without any real concern for my main file ever dying. No she hits like a truck when compared to corp he hits like a freight train.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Tue May 23, 2017 11:43 pm

Ragnabldedge wrote:id love it for my zaryte bow to work again so i can actually use that 500m+ paperweight in my bank...otherwise fairly happy with the updates, though nex will be a pain since its buff and you fixing soul whip but i digress, was to easy before i was afking it without any real concern for my main file ever dying. No she hits like a truck when compared to corp he hits like a freight train.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=66115&start=10#p592055

Noodlesoup

Post by Noodlesoup » Wed May 24, 2017 7:15 pm

Mike wrote:
  • The option to keep attacking while eating, potting or equipping gear has been re-added, but only for PvM. The setting is disabled on default in order to avoid confusion among new players. You can toggle this in ::settings (or the 'Graphics option' button in your wrench tab)
bridding gonna kill me
Last edited by Noodlesoup on Wed May 24, 2017 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Noodlesoup

Post by Noodlesoup » Wed May 24, 2017 7:17 pm

Mike wrote:
  • If you ever get stuck at the walkway towards the deep wilderness agility course, you can now use the Southern gate to get out (though this shouldn't happen unless you log out while on the walkway)
i see u

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Sat May 27, 2017 6:02 am

Here's a link to a poll for buffing the blowpipe (17-1 in favor):

viewtopic.php?f=73&t=66172

Cozeruk
Premium Donator

Post by Cozeruk » Sat May 27, 2017 2:17 pm

Mike wrote:
  • The option to keep attacking while eating, potting or equipping gear has been re-added, but only for PvM. The setting is disabled on default in order to avoid confusion among new players. You can toggle this in ::settings (or the 'Graphics option' button in your wrench tab)
Now, it's very nice to say you added that, but when you put the option back in ::settings, and i check the box, and it still doesn't happen, why put it out as an update, and how does no one else notice this? And I can't charge my uncharget trident of the seas. Both of them. So yh, guess I won't be maging zulrah...

*edit, yh I'm pretty salty atm
Image Image
Image Image

Skiller
Developer

Post by Skiller » Sat May 27, 2017 2:43 pm

Cozeruk wrote:
Mike wrote:
Now, it's very nice to say you added that, but when you put the option back in ::settings, and i check the box, and it still doesn't happen, why put it out as an update, and how does no one else notice this? And I can't charge my uncharget trident of the seas. Both of them. So yh, guess I won't be maging zulrah...

Check and see what it says in chatbox when you toggle the setting. A lot of those require a client restart.

Idk about the uncharged thing, that sounds sucky I'm sorry

Gethigh udie
Premium Donator

Post by Gethigh udie » Sat May 27, 2017 3:29 pm

The builder wrote:
Cozeruk wrote:
Mike wrote:

Check and see what it says in chatbox when you toggle the setting. A lot of those require a client restart.

Idk about the uncharged thing, that sounds sucky I'm sorry
I've restarted client, you need to re-click it everytime you log on and off for it to work.

King four
Honor Player

Post by King four » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:21 am

I've restarted client, you need to re-click it everytime you log on and off for it to work.[/quote]

if there isn't already I feel there should be an option or something to save your settings as you log in and out

Rimweed
Premium Donator

Post by Rimweed » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:04 am

Mike wrote:
I'm not quite sure if this is meant to be like this or not, but when "Auto Retaliate" is on, the option in ::settings is not really doing anything except making PvMing annoying. Let me explain: GWD as an example, I click to attack the boss, I drink a brew, my account goes into retard mode and decides to attack a different NPC every time I use a consumable (not sure about changing gear). If "Auto Retaliate" is off and the option is toggled in ::settings, yes it does continue attacking the NPC while using a consumable, but it does not auto retaliate to others. IMO if it's ment to be like that, then it's quite frusturating to PvM when you constantly need to re-attack the NPC after eating/drinking, also it just bothers me in general that my character just randomly decides to attack the NPC that he just got hit by after using a consumable.

EDIT: After turning Auto Retaliate on and off couple of times, it seems that retaliate is working normally even after consuming and still continues to attack the NPC. So not sure if that was a bug or just a punishment for coming back after a long while. Lol