Todays updates - 12 March 2017

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Mike
Programmer

Todays updates - 12 March 2017

Post by Mike » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:37 pm

> Fixed NPC's not walking randomly around
> You can now use the trapdoor at the ruins just South of Edgeville to enter the Varrock sewers
> Revenants will no longer spawn in the wilderness section of the Varrock sewers
> Removed 2 bugged Revenant spawn points inside trees at the deep wilderness resource area
> You can now use defensive autocast with the Trident of the Seas
> Fixed the skull icon not being removed when drinking from the Fountain of Heroes (visual bug)
> Removed the wrongly spawned Gnomes just north of Falador
> You can now cut trees with the inferno adze while having a full inventory
> Fixed a bug where teleporting to a player-owned house would not stop your current action (if you were fishing, mining, woodcutting, ...)
> The delay between the animation and the hitsplat for the TzTok-Jad melee attack has been increased by 1 tick (so you have a little more time to switch protection prayers)
> Fixed a bug with superheat item that made it impossible to superheat anything after you get an error message (if you didn't have enough runes, cast the spell on a wrong item etc.)
> Brawling gloves (runecrafting) no longer give bonus magic XP when crafting teletabs

I'm also glad to announce that I have - finally - managed to compile the full list of all bugs that have been reported up to 10 January. 249 of them have been fixed so far, 59 still need to be looked into (or cannot be fixed or will be done at a later time, but they're usually really minor bugs).

I'll post the announcement with the winners within the next day :)

Respire1337
Premium Donator

Re: Todays updates - 12 March 2017

Post by Respire1337 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:35 pm

Nice work Mike. Keep the good stuff coming! Can't wait for more updates!

First born

Post by First born » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:38 pm

what will be the use of verrock sewers? zurlah? or...

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:48 pm

First born wrote:what will be the use of verrock sewers? zurlah? or...
Nothing much special to be honest. Players already had access to the sewers through the Vannaka slayer teleport, at least now the whole passage also works as it should. I'm just unlocking some new places and passages every now and then - considering each door or ladder only takes half a minute to code, it's one of those small extras that just makes the server better. People like it when stuff just works.

First born

Post by First born » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:49 pm

Mike wrote:
Nothing much special to be honest. Players already had access to the sewers through the Vannaka slayer teleport, at least now the whole passage also works as it should. I'm just unlocking some new places and passages every now and then - considering each door or ladder only takes half a minute to code, it's one of those small extras that just makes the server better. People like it when stuff just works.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:14 pm

Mike wrote:
If I went around finding all doors, ladders, and shortcuts that don't work, would you fix them?

Sudz
Known Venturer

Post by Sudz » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:59 pm

Mike wrote:> Fixed NPC's not walking randomly around
> You can now use the trapdoor at the ruins just South of Edgeville to enter the Varrock sewers
> Revenants will no longer spawn in the wilderness section of the Varrock sewers
> Removed 2 bugged Revenant spawn points inside trees at the deep wilderness resource area
> You can now use defensive autocast with the Trident of the Seas
> Fixed the skull icon not being removed when drinking from the Fountain of Heroes (visual bug)
> Removed the wrongly spawned Gnomes just north of Falador
> You can now cut trees with the inferno adze while having a full inventory
> Fixed a bug where teleporting to a player-owned house would not stop your current action (if you were fishing, mining, woodcutting, ...)
> The delay between the animation and the hitsplat for the TzTok-Jad melee attack has been increased by 1 tick (so you have a little more time to switch protection prayers)
> Fixed a bug with superheat item that made it impossible to superheat anything after you get an error message (if you didn't have enough runes, cast the spell on a wrong item etc.)
> Brawling gloves (runecrafting) no longer give bonus magic XP when crafting teletabs

I'm also glad to announce that I have - finally - managed to compile the full list of all bugs that have been reported up to 10 January. 249 of them have been fixed so far, 59 still need to be looked into (or cannot be fixed or will be done at a later time, but they're usually really minor bugs).

Awesome job with bug fixes!! One thing I will say tho, for the new instances for irons in wildy. The spawning seems to be kinda funky, for example I always thought only 2 bosses per spawn could be made. But me and someone else are at the 22 spawn. And it says "this place is packed thing" when its just him. Sometimes a rev and it says that too, when i pick up my pet sometimes it work sometimes it doesn't. Usually just keep trying and eventually itll spawn. Idk if it calculates pets or revs into the summoning where it counts those as bosses but just an fyi.

Nerds123
Honor Player

Post by Nerds123 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:18 pm

Mike wrote: I'm also glad to announce that I have - finally - managed to compile the full list of all bugs that have been reported up to 10 January. 249 of them have been fixed so far, 59 still need to be looked into (or cannot be fixed or will be done at a later time, but they're usually really minor bugs).

FUCK YES !
OT: good job mike, keep it up!
Spoiler: show

Iron midas
Premium Donator

Post by Iron midas » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:49 am

Good stuff :thumbsup:

Iron
Premium Donator

Post by Iron » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:37 pm

Could you give a timeframe to when ultimate ironman mode will be out? Hoping its soon