Instanced wilderness bosses for Ironman!

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Mike
Programmer

Re: Instanced wilderness bosses for Ironman!

Post by Mike » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:55 pm

Trencher wrote:So still nothing on new content from like two months ago update post(that never got added)?
We're working on it. The most important thing these past couple of months was fixing as many bugs as possible. Some were quite big and really hindered the players their gameplay experience. One or two such bugs are still in the game and still need to be take care of. They take up a lot of my time. And yes, I know, some players (clearly yourself included) would prefer to have new content rather than bugfixes. But it's important to have a stable base to work from, rather than adding even more shit onto an already bugged server. If you looked at all of my posts from the past 3 months, you'd notice that a lot of bugs have been taken care of, so the complaint is rather unjustified.

Anyway, with most of the bugfixes being done now, the most important thing for me is to mentor and follow up our new developer. With two developers, we are now able to add much more content than ever before, but it does take up some of my time to guide Vcom and review his work.

Avatars and elite Pest Control are still planned next though.

Skiller
Developer

Post by Skiller » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:14 pm

Mike wrote:
Trencher wrote:So still nothing on new content from like two months ago update post(that never got added)?
We're working on it. The most important thing these past couple of months was fixing as many bugs as possible. Some were quite big and really hindered the players their gameplay experience. One or two such bugs are still in the game and still need to be take care of. They take up a lot of my time. And yes, I know, some players (clearly yourself included) would prefer to have new content rather than bugfixes. But it's important to have a stable base to work from, rather than adding even more shit onto an already bugged server. If you looked at all of my posts from the past 3 months, you'd notice that a lot of bugs have been taken care of, so the complaint is rather unjustified.

Anyway, with most of the bugfixes being done now, the most important thing for me is to mentor and follow up our new developer. With two developers, we are now able to add much more content than ever before, but it does take up some of my time to guide Vcom and review his work.

Avatars and elite Pest Control are still planned next though.
Were the winners of the bug contest ever announced? Just curious lol

Excited to see how Avas and elite PC are introduced, but glad that you're fixing everything first. Bugs on top of bugs are no fun

Sudz
Known Venturer

Post by Sudz » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:38 pm

God I hope its not a quest for Ava's or elite void

Skiller
Developer

Post by Skiller » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:37 pm

Sudz wrote:God I hope its not a quest for Ava's or elite void
Why not?

Sudz
Known Venturer

Post by Sudz » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:56 pm

The builder wrote:
Sudz wrote:God I hope its not a quest for Ava's or elite void
Why not?

I just personally hate quests lol

Smdjagex
Premium Donator

Post by Smdjagex » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:46 pm

Sweet. Its,been 4 years since it was suggested and 3 since we made tables
Credits to maurits for Signature

James
Premium Donator

Post by James » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:35 pm

Smdjagex wrote:Avatars?
Sweet. Its,been 4 years since it was suggested and 3 since we made tables
Looks like Mike is ahead of schedule