Todays updates - 1 March 2017

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Spirit tank
Premium Donator

Re: Todays updates - 1 March 2017

Post by Spirit tank » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:35 am

Disregard my past comment, i read further down and saw it was answered, but i will say i'm salty about the nex armors being degradable. Also the comps being dropped and not insta refunded is something i would like to understand why you changed? If that's not an issue lol.
But overall pretty good updates, thanks mate :]

Kenneth
Honor Player

Post by Kenneth » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:39 am

Not a fan of the nex changes at all (shocker). I like private servers because of the abilitly to do what i find fun about the game in a faster time frame than the main game. Now you are just making it more of a time consuming task and more garbage i have to spend money on. Not to mention the rise in pvm gear and a crash in nex gear that will soon happen. Harder for early players with increased prices in pvm gear like whips dfs bandos ect...

"It makes Nex items something that people should consider when they want to use it. Players should not simply be able to use the best gear uninterrupted 24/7." Ya but what about Morph ring Death huuuh??? as long as you are in a slayer task, no one can stop you.

Please consider reverting the change.

I2aw origins
Premium Donator

Post by I2aw origins » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:52 am

I like all the updates, not a huge fan of how the curses one came out but its a step in the right direction.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:06 am

Sad bird wrote:Ya but what about Morph ring Death huuuh??? as long as you are in a slayer task, no one can stop you.
Death got nerfed to shit. So the logic is consistent.

Iron midas
Premium Donator

Post by Iron midas » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:05 am

Can't wait to alch all my handcannons, nice updates.

:thumbsup:

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:05 pm

Sad bird wrote:Not a fan of the nex changes at all (shocker). I like private servers because of the abilitly to do what i find fun about the game in a faster time frame than the main game. Now you are just making it more of a time consuming task and more garbage i have to spend money on. Not to mention the rise in pvm gear and a crash in nex gear that will soon happen. Harder for early players with increased prices in pvm gear like whips dfs bandos ect...

"It makes Nex items something that people should consider when they want to use it. Players should not simply be able to use the best gear uninterrupted 24/7." Ya but what about Morph ring Death huuuh??? as long as you are in a slayer task, no one can stop you.

Please consider reverting the change.
The prices probably won't change (that much), and new players will be able to compete more because not every guy that played for a bit is using torva...
Death isn't even that good and if you are on a slayer task you can even ks them...

Iron sha
Premium Donator

Post by Iron sha » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:06 pm

I still dont get drops at chaos ele when some1 is around and ele attacks him.

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:12 pm

Iron sha wrote:I still dont get drops at chaos ele when some1 is around and ele attacks him.
Probably ele dealt more than 20...

Nerds123
Honor Player

Post by Nerds123 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:33 pm

Mike wrote:
Daevien wrote:So a 3.33% degrade rate per piece per hour for ATLEAST a 20% recharge rate per hour from the new rates. I think it's fair now. :P
Keep in mind the Mages drop them as well. Should be quite balanced. Also, killing wild bosses is also a good source for them - and most people won't be using Torva when they go wild PvM.
Also dying with the armour removes 10% of the charges... so that's basically 20%-30% in total if you die once (legs + top / full set).
Should be good as of now, Thanks Mike !
Spoiler: show

Not motti
Forum Addict

Post by Not motti » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:34 pm

Sverre wrote:
Iron sha wrote:I still dont get drops at chaos ele when some1 is around and ele attacks him.
Probably ele dealt more than 20...
Should be more then. 20 is nothing lol