13 January 2017 Updates & upcoming events!

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Mike
Programmer

13 January 2017 Updates & upcoming events!

Post by Mike » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:58 am

Updated on 13 January 2017
> The droprate on the Treasonous ring (from Venenatis) has been greatly increased
> Fixed a bug that caused special attacks to not take your Salve amulet or slayer helmet bonus into account in PvM
> Fixed the amulet of glory not working in combat
> Fixed home teletabs not working in combat when you have set your house as destination
> Fixed the bug that wouldn't allow someone to apply compost to a patch
> Fixed all currently bugged farming patches (where people get a message of a negative time until something is fully grown)
> Fixed client crashes when clicking the 'Show equipment stats' button in your equipment tab while transformed into certain NPC's.
Note: a couple of NPC's (most notably the ancient Warrior and Ancient Ranger) will appear as if very small in that overview. A very minor bug which I will get around to fixing some other time
> Fixed the Glacor in the Slayer Cave being able to noclip
> (hopefully) fixed Venenatis not being able to attack players who use range or magic from between the trees
> You will now see 'X has logged in/out' again in your friends list. We will add an option to the client later for those who want this disabled.
> Fixed auto-capitalization of words when typing a space after a dot , question mark or exclamation mark
> Fixed a bug that would cancel incoming ranged/magic hits when you climb a ladder or stairs
> As of now, you will always walk properly towards the Saradomin stairs at the outer wall in CW (an age-old bug which was apparently caused by Jagex in the past)
> Fixed a bug in our log system for staff

Also, I had somehow forgotten to enable the Double Slayer Point weekend, so I've extended it with another 2 days!

Double Slayer Point weekend over in:

Furthermore, next week's event is a WildyWyrm weekend, with +50% PkHonor Points, +50% Pest Control Points and a +20% droprate on its pet! Starts in:

Ends in:

Lastly, the weekend after that, there is a PKing event, with double PkHonor Points and a chance on an Elite Clue scroll whenever you kill another player! Starts in:

Ends in:

Now Rapsey and me are taking 2 weeks break from PkHonor - we'll be back with many more bugfixes, improvements and new content after that!

Enjoy!

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Re: 13 January 2017 Updates & upcoming events!

Post by Iron adam » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:06 am

thx good stuff. Nice events too

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:23 am

I am satisfied
#Justice4Church

Nomad
Honor Player

Post by Nomad » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:47 am

Did this introduce tabs having their examine set as their actual name? Because i was selling tabs in the g.e, they were cancelled, and i think because the update you just did changed their names to that

Alex
Premium Donator

Post by Alex » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:03 am

Great updates mike, hope you and rapsey have a great time off

Skiller
Developer

Post by Skiller » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:19 am

Great work Mike :) Awesome to see the direct input from community with these! Have a lovely break and a good visit with X Mage! Well deserved.

Iron midas
Premium Donator

Post by Iron midas » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:19 am

Thanks for the update.

:thumbsup:

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:29 pm

Good to see these updates, enjoy the holiday Mike & Rapsey. You both earned it by working this hard the last weeks.

Curious how the new boss is going to work out. It's good that the droprate of the ring is increased because it was pretty much camped for 24hours and there was no ring ingame yet. There isn't really a reason to make this ring so rare and expensive, so good one. Wondering how the safespotting is going to work though. I agree that a complete safespot might not be how it's supposed to be, but with the drops he has he might become 'dead content' fast if he can do solid attacks. I noticed he can hit pretty high (smacked a 49 on me), but even more that his accuracy is insane (like solid 30-40s all the time). That combined with the fact that it's in a multi area that is a hotspot for pkers (they tend to go from green dragons to mithril dragons a lot), it's already pretty risk. We will have to see I guess.

Shandu
Premium Donator

Post by Shandu » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:08 pm

Was hoping the "not being able to buy occult orb in the ge" bug would be addressed, but thank you, Mike and Rapsey.

All stars

Post by All stars » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:57 am

Your running a server. And are taking a 2 week break. As if there hasent been any updates in 5 months besides events that dont count. Lol so much for constant updates when new client releases. Sure well done but no real job takes 2 weeks off after the biggest success in its history. Kinda disappointing.